Cuddles

Axel's POV

I let out a sigh of frustration at myself when I see my dad's truck in the drive way. I don't know how I could have forgotten that he would be coming over today.

He told me he was coming to fix a few of the old pipes and stuff and I hadn't thought anything of it, but it was different now that I had Hazel.

After last night, I decided she wasn't gonna stay.

She couldn't, not with me at least. I'd find her a different dominant or something. I work too hard have to worry about taking care of her for the rest of my life.

After seeing her scar and spending failed hours trying to get her to be able to do something as simple as walk, I realized that she wasn't my submissive.

I don't know why I had ever strayed from that idea. Since the beginning her placement here want permanent.

I just need to go back to that.

I need a sub who can have a warm meal on the table for me when I come home from work. A sub who can do my laundry and clean the house. I need a sub who I can play with without having to worry about her because she can't move.

Hazel, as nice and sweet as she is, isn't that sub. She's caring, and sweet and oh so innocent, but she'll never be what I need.

I didn't meant to hurt her feelings, and I could tell I did the moment I told her she wasn't allowed in my room or bed anymore, but the truth is, I need to get my life together.

My bed is for my submissive, my future wife. My bedroom is for her and only her. Hazel isn't her, so she has no place.

I don't know why I let that slip yesterday and let her cuddle in my bed, but it was another moment of my poor judgment.

I know it before I even go inside, my dad is gonna give me the talk. The one I've received multiple times as of late.

"Axel!" My dad says happily, coming to greet me when he hears me coming in. Hazel follows behind him, a timid smile on her face.

She's crawling as usual, but she's covered head to toe in my massive and overly sized clothes. I guess it makes sense, my dad probably thinks she's my sub and that I would want her to be modest around others.

"I met your sub," he says and I hum, not wanting to talk about Hazel's situation in front of her.

I'm not that heartless. I'm aware Hazel doesn't know that her placement here is temporary. I'm sure my behavior hasn't helped her figure that out with my being so hot and cold.

I'll save that talk for another day, I know it's always rough on a submissive when their dominant don't want them.

"Was she good?" I ask my dad, glancing over at Hazel. I'm sure she was, there isn't much she can do with her leg, but I doubt that keeps her out of all trouble.

"Of course. She probably gave me far less trouble than she gives you, hearing about how much of a trouble maker she is," he says with a chuckle.

I don't know why he thinks Hazel is a trouble maker, probably the bindings she was in. I just go along with it and laugh though. "You've been busy," I say, seeing how my laundry machine has been half disassembled in the hallway.

"Yeah, I'll probably be back tomorrow to finish it up."

"You don't have anything else to do?" I ask him and he laughs.

"The life of a retired man." He chuckles and I smile, shaking my head at him.

"Hazel, go get in your cage," I say, seeing her following us around. A small frown appears on my dad's face when he hears my command.