Fit

Hazel's POV

Axel sits between my legs, his staff pressed against my entrance. My womanhood is already sore from being stretched out by his fingers, but I agreed to go all the way.

Master adds lube to me and I wince, the area already tender and swollen. He glances up at me, concern and doubt written across his face.

"You look like you're in pain," he observes. I shake my head no and he hesitates, pumping his cock in his hand. "Are you lying?" He asks me after a second.

"Yes," I finally admit and he purses his lips.

"Do you need more lube?" I shake my head no. "Should we stop for tonight?" I shake my head no again. This is going to be painful no matter what, I may as well just get it over with tonight.

"I know you want to do this for me, but I won't be able to enjoy myself if you're in pain. You need to be honest if we can continue, Doll," Master says, resting his hand on my knee.

"I'm a little sore, but I just want to get it over with," I tell him.

He purses his lips and nods. He rubs my hip tenderly, his eyes roaming my body for a moment, his cock still placed at my entrance. "If I wait do you think you'll ever get excited for this?" He asks me after a second.

"To loose my virginity?"

"...Yes... for us to have sex. I don't really know where you're at with me, but I love you so much and I just want to make love to you. I want you to enjoy our bonding."

"I'm just nervous and worried about how much it's going to hurt. I know that just a cost of the enjoyment we can share together. I love you and I want that too, but I'm just nervous." It isn't about him or how I feel, I just want to get the discomfort and pain out of the way.

Master nods and leans down to kiss me, "I'm gonna go slow, okay? I'll be so gentle."

His eyes interlock with mine for a moment as he starts. I smile as encouragingly as I can.

He rocks his hips forward and my whole body tenses up. Tears gather in my eyes as I feel my walls being stretched.

It's similar to how his fingers felt, but there is less give and I feel fuller.

"I know, Love. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," Axel whispers, gently wiping my tears away as they slip down my cheek. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

I nod my head in acceptance. I know he is doing everything that he can to not hurt me.

I keep my eyes clamped shut, trying to get used to the feeling of him. I know he isn't all the way in yet, but I refuse to look and see how much more of him I have to take.

"I promise I'll make it up to you, Doll." I feel his lips press against my face and I cup his cheek, holding him down to me.

When I move, I make him push into me a little more and a whimper slips from my lips. "Sorry. Sorry," he apologizes, as if it was his fault. I nuzzle my head into his neck, taking deep breaths. "You okay?"

I timidly nod my head.

My vagina feels like it's being pulled apart, but I know I need to get acquainted with him. The girth of his cock is what hurts the most.

I'll accidentally tense up and my walls will squeeze down on him, making me even sorer.

I feel bad because he has to fight back a groan every time my walls squeeze down on him. I can tell he is having a hard time with just sitting still in me.

Even though I'm in pain, I know this probably feels great to him and he is fighting the instinct to move around.

"You good, Doll?" I nod, slowly cracking my eyes open. Master smiles down at me, carefully cleaning the moisture from my eyes. "Do you think I could try to fit a little more in?"