Moment

Axel's POV

I unlock my next appointment's cage, stepping back so they can get out. "Come on," I say, waiting patiently for the boy to get out of his cage.

He cowers away from me, but I don't mention it, motioning for him to follow me. He does, standing up to his short height and scurrying after me.

"Casey?" I ask him and he nods.

"Yes, Sir." His gaze flicks up to mine.

"You know where you're going right?"

Casey fiddles with his shirt and nods. "Some one bought you," I say, having the inclination that he thinks I'm punishing him. Although I do punish subs usually, tonight I get to help prepare the subs for their dominants to pick up.

"Really?" He sounds pleased, but surprised.

I nod my head and he blushes, fiddling with his hand quietly.

I don't know why they picked me to help prepare the subs, but I'm happy to do it, anything to move up.

I gently kick open the door and hold it open for him. Casey scampers inside and I follow after him.

Evan looks up from one of the wash tubs.

What is he doing in here?

"Hey," Evan greets.

"Oh. Hey. I didn't know you worked in here. I thought you were a trainer," I tell Evan, preparing the wash tub for the boy.

I don't know what made the facility purchase new washing equipment, I think an inspector came and made them buy tubs, but they are nice.

"I'm seeing Mr. Donnigan off." Evan motions to the submissive in the wash bin before him.

"Oh...Do you always see your trainees off?" I ask him curiously.

"I try to," Evan says, having the submissive lean his head back. He washes the sub's hair, making sure not to get soap in the submissive's eyes. "How's Hazel?"

"Oh... good. Really good," I say, snapping myself out of it and going to fill up the wash tub for Casey.

"Oh, really?" Evan asks me, a smile on his face.

"Not like that," I say, realizing he though I was referring to sex.

He chuckles, "Good things come to those who wait." I make a face. Last night had been a flop. I hadn't meant to hurt her, but I know I did. I either hurt her or freaked her out, neither which was something I wanted to do.

"Yeah," I agree dejectedly.

He glances up at me, watching me as I hunt for the soap and stuff. Casey doesn't have to be told, he's already sitting in the wash bin as it fills up with water. "The temp okay?" I ask Casey, trying to ignore Evan's gaze.

"Yes, Sir." I nod, finally finding where they keep the soap and stuff.

"Do you want me to wash you, or do you want to do it yourself?" I've never had to prepare a sub before, but it wouldn't be weird for me to wash him.

"Can you wash my hair please, Sir?" Casey asks me hesitantly. I nod, silently sitting down on the small stool next to the wash bin.

Casey leans away from me a bit, off put by my size probably.

I motion him closer and he comes to the edge of the tub.