Love

Hazel's POV

"Oh, Doll. Who said you could cum?" Master asks me, a smile growing across his face.

"More," I whimper again, needing him to understand and give me what I need.

"Theres no more, Doll," Master says, kissing the side of my face with a chuckle.

"More, more, more," I beg him. I don't know what I need, but I can only describe it as more.

"Alright, Ill start moving. Calm down," he says softly, his hand brushing over my sensitive breasts. I arch up into his hand and he preoccupies himself with my nipples.

I whimper and shake, it feeling so good when he does that. He pulls out of, and the fullness I am so fond of leaves me.

I'm about to sit up and protest when he pushes back in though, refilling me like I had liked. My toes curl when he bottoms out in me. Tingles of pleasure cover my walls, I can't imagine what he is feeling like. Does he feel the tingles too? Or is that just me?

"Fuck," he curses, pausing for a moment and looking down at our conjoined bodies. "You okay?" He asks me and I moan and grin my hips on him.

He tugs on he leash around me neck. "Behave, Doll," He says teasingly, starting to move again. I whine and wriggle, grabbing into him as much as I can. I dig my face into his shoulder and neck, loving how his warmth envelops me.

"You feel so good," he whispers in my ear. I squeeze him tighter and that encourages him to pick up his pace. He groans in my ear, his breathing becoming more and more labored.

With each thrust, he seems to reach a new spot in me. I can't even speak anymore, pleasure the only thing in my mind. He pulls me off of him and puts my legs together, turning them to the side.

I frown at him, not liking how he stopped. He doesn't pay any attention though to my pouting. As soon as he has me how he wants, he goes back to pounding my innards.

I gasp and moan, arching my head back as I feel him grab a handful of my hair. His hot breath sends shivers up my spine, but his lips make my core quiver as he sucks on my neck.

I jump when something sharp touches my neck. "relax," he says softly in my ear, kissing the spot that I had felt the sharpened. It takes me a second to realize that hit bit me.

He pulls my hand away from my neck, going back to nibbling and sucking on the area. The leash is still wrapped around his hand, but he no longer pulls it.

He loosens his grip on my hair, placing his hands on either side of me as he preoccupied himself with his pleasure. "Are you close?" He asks me and I nod my head.

My core is already so sore. I feel like I've been on the edge of orgasm for hours. "Please," I beg.

Master nods, dropping his hand down to my core. "Go ahead," he permits and I feel myself being pushed over the edge as he rubs my swollen clit with his thumb.

My intimates squeeze around him and he winces, pausing in his thrusting. My body twitches and my toes curl in protest as he continues to draw my orgasm out.

"No-" I try to protest as he continues to rub my clit. I thrash around, trying to get him to stop. He finally does, letting my body calm down. I give him a dirty look, but he just laughs at me.

"Can by Doll cum again?" He asks me. I shake my head no, still panting. "No? You positive?" He asks me and I shake my head no. My answer makes him smile. He pulls out a little and I wince. "I think you can," He says with a grin, pushing back in me.

My toes curl and my body still tingles all over. He starts to thrust in me with more power than previously. I swear my eye roll into the back of my head each time he slams into me.