Stand

Hazel's POV

Tears leak down my face and I rock myself back and forth. The clock continues to tick by and I feel myself loosing more and more of my sanity.

I want to just close my eyes and sleep, but oh my gosh, I have to pee so badly. I know I'll be punished if I pee on myself, but Master left at six this morning and it's almost 7:30.

Blue lounges on the sofa across from me, curled up in a warm looking blanket. She mostly naps, only moving to get up, turn in a circle and lay down again.

I squeeze my legs together as tight as I can, trying not to wet myself. Master left so angry this morning and I don't need to make him angrier by wetting myself.

I hear a car pull up into the driveway and headlights flash through the window. I almost scream out in happiness.

Blue gets up and starts to meow, heading towards the door. I shift around, my nails digging into my hands as it becomes so impossible to hold my bladder.

I hear foot steps and I know it's the home stretch, but they seem so far away.

I wanted to pee hours ago.

The door opens and I can't help but call out to him. "Master!"

"Yes, I'm home," he grumbles, not seeming near as excited to see me as I am him.

"Master! Master! Please, I have to pee so bad!" I beg and that puts a pep in his step.

"Don't you dare pee on my floor," he says tersely. I nod, waiting anxiously for him to unlock my cage. He fumbles with the latch and I whine loudly, bouncing up and down trying not to pee.

"Help?" I beg as I crawl out. He sighs and picks me up under my arms, quickly carrying me into the bathroom.

"I swear to god if you pee on me," he grumbles and we both let out a sigh of relief as he finally sets me down on the toilet, for the first time, I'm glad I'm naked. I don't know what I'd do if I had to try and undress.

I feel like crying with relief as I finally can release my bladder. I don't even care Master is here. He leaves me be and lets me relieve myself in peace.

I pee for a solid minute it seems and I sit there in relief for another moment.

I know Master is mad and will probably make me go back in the cage, but I really don't want to go back in the cage. I stall for a few minutes before I finally get up.

I can't reach the sink, so I wash my hands in the tub.

Master never comes back to get me so I start to crawl towards the kitchen, hungry.

"You're not getting any food tonight. Go lay down." Master doesn't even turn to look at me. My heart deflates a little bit and I sulk back into the living room.

I don't want to get into my cage yet, I just want to relax and stretch out. My body is so sore from sitting in the cage all day long. At least when I was at the training facility, they would periodically take us out of the cages during the day to allow us to stretch out and use the bathroom.

It's not until he comes into the living room with a plate of food that I smell the alcohol on him.

He pays me no attention, sitting down on the small sofa. Blue runs behind him, jumping up on his lap and curling up. He looks down at her fondly and pets her with his free hand, plate of food in his other.