Play

Axel's POV

I step back and admire my work. My lower region springs to life seeing Hazel kneeling on my bed with a gag in her mouth. Drool starts to drip down her chin and I smirk, amused at the view.

I've waited a while to play with a submissive. I can't say I envisioned it being with her, but it seems natural now. I have no complaints for now with this part of our relationship. She can kneel and everything while we play, so her disability won't be too much of a damper.

We should be good as long as she can use her mouth and hands.

I step forward after admiring her for a moment. Her nipples are half erect and I give each one a testing flick to see if they will harden all the way.

Hazel lets out a muffled yelp and I can't help but smirk. She jumps, surprised when I flick her nipples.

"What? I get hard for you, but your pretty little buds won't go hard for me?" She blushes feverishly and lets out a muffled reply.

I chuckle at her and her cheeks quickly turn from pink to red. Her saliva drips down her chin and I get the inspiration to mark up her body the same color as her cheeks.

Her perky little breasts would look so nice the same color, but I don't want to push her too hard our first session either.

I have had a very stressful week so far, so some stress relief is welcome. I turn to my closet and get out the leather paddle. I shift around my things, seeing if I can find a more solid paddle. This one is flexible and more for light play. I can't find one, so I settle on using this.

I'd use a belt, but I would have to uncuff her and flip her around, so I could hit her bottom, and that's a lot more work than I want to do right now.

With this paddle, I can hit her breasts which will be satisfying to me anyway. I won't get the the color I really want to get them. She probably won't be able to tolerate it, but it will still be a good stress reliever.

When I turn back to Hazel, she is already slouching. I let out a huff of disapproval and waste no time swatting her hip with the leather slapper. She jumps and gasps into the gag again.

She says something which I assume to be an apology and I ignore her. I expect her to sit up straight, but she sinks back into the same slouched position.

I hit her again, looking at her incredulously. She yelps and tugs on her cuffs, rewarding her with another slap. "Sit up straight or I'll keep hitting you." I hit her more liberally as she fails to sit up.

She finally straights like I ask and I give her one last slap on her hip. Tears brim her eyes and I shake my head at her. "You're perfectly capable of sitting up straight, so I don't want to hear anything about an excuse. You will sit up straight and maintain proper posture, or you'll be punished," I make myself clear.

Hazel frantically nods her head, my message received.

"Good. Now you're going to sit nice and still for me like the pretty little canvas you are, and you're going to let me mark up your beautiful breasts aren't you?" I ask her and she nods again.

"Good girl." I slap it down on her right breast. She gasps and clasps her eyes closed tightly, her face contorting as if she tasted something sour. "Such a good girl," I praise, chuckling at the growing blush on her face.

"Look what a pretty color your skin turns," I say, continuing to deliver slaps to her breasts. They bounce with each hit, taunting me. "So pretty." I pausing to pluck at one of her nipples.

Hazel lets out a whimper into her gag and leans away. "Where are you going?" I chuckle, not sure what she is trying to do. She is tied to the headboard after all. "Are you trying to run away?" I tease her, leaning forward and placing a gentle kiss to her cheek.