Sleep

Axel's POV

Me and Evan put away the remaining equipment in silence. Issac and the other trainers talk loudly, but we just half listen. "So do you have a submissive?" I ask him, glancing over to my side.

He pauses in his work and I see a smile spread across his face. "Yeah. Yeah, I do."

"Oh cool," I say and he nods.

"I was her trainer for a few years," he says and my brows raise.

"Oh really?"

"Yep. She's a real sweetheart," he tells me with a grin.

"Hazel is too...Was your submissive ever reluctant to sleep with you?" I ask him.

"In what way?" He asks me.

"...both," I admit.

"Yeah... she was for a while."

"So you've probably consummated things?" I ask him.

He laughs, "Uh yeah. You having problems?" He asks me, still chuckling. I nod, a light blush on my cheeks.

"How did you get her to sleep with you?" I know I could force Hazel, but it doesn't seem right to manhandle her into bed with me. She probably would be so freaked out, she wouldn't be able to sleep.

"We... I tried bribery and it didn't really work. I eventually switched over to force. I mean not really, but... I told her that by the end of the week she'd be spending a night in bed with me. She was really nervous about it, but I assured her that we would work up to it, so she wouldn't be freaked out when it came down to it," he says.

"Did it work?" I ask him.

"She didn't sleep a wink when she had to spend the night in my bed, but we kept repeating the process until she grew more and more comfortable," he says.

"So what did you do?" I ask him.

"The first night I just sat with her when she went to bed. I didn't even cuddled with her, just sat. It took her a while, a few hours, but she eventually fell asleep. I did that until she could fall asleep with me near her. I built up from no touch, to running my fingers through her hair and then to cuddling. By then, she'd spent a few nights in my bed, but still wasn't sleeping much."

"Do you know why?" I ask him. Was she worried he'd do something? Or was she afraid of the dark? If that was what Hazel was worried about I'd buy a nightlight for her.

"Submissives, especially ones from training facilities are very wary of dominants. For good reason too, you've seen how they are," he says, nodding his chin towards Issac and his obnoxious friends.

I nod, understanding. "So after she trusted you she was fine?"

He nods, "Yeah, she got used to it and now she sleeps with me every night... So you and Hazel haven't done it yet?" He asks with a coy smile, remembering that I had issues with her sleeping with me in more than one way.

"Well... I just... Hazel's never..." I say, trying to find a way to put my situation. Hazel's a very small person and I'm a very large one. I'm not even sure how things will work down there with her.

He laughs, "Are you worried because she's a virgin?" He questions me.

"I—well... sure." I'm worried I will be too big for her, but yes, her being a virgin amongst other things complicates intimacy.

"I'm sure things will be fine. As long as you go slow and use enough lube... you both should be fine," he says.

"But I'm... larger than average," I try to explain.