6. Watching

----
Date 8-14-19

I woke up in my room.
'I thought I was going to sleep on the couch' I thought to myself.
I was comfy and didn't move until I felt the space next to me shift, it sounded like someone stretching.
'WHYS ZAK IN MY BED' I suddenly remembered everything, nothing bad happened. He wanted company so I hung out in the room with him and we were talking about stuff and laughing and I guess I fell asleep. It's my fault for falling asleep in his bed.
He stretched and then his arm came across my waist.
I tried moving his hand off
"no stay here you're warm" he said scooting closer to me resting his face in the crook of my neck.

'This is so cute' I thought to myself.
'No no y/n you're not in love calm down, he's our friend he doesn't like you like that'

"Uh zak"
"Hmmm"
"Wake upp"
"5 more minutessssss"
"Well I have to get up and your arm is kind of trapping me" I said making him become wide awake.
"I'm so sorry I forgot you were here" he said sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"It's ok I'll go wake up the others"I sAid getting up" I walked away quickly and my face was as red as a dam lobster.

I knocked on their door and then slowly entered.
"Hey guys, wake up" I said looking at them both sleeping.
'They look like children' I thought to myself.

I walked back to my room to a very sleepy skeppy that fell back asleep.
"Wake UPPPPPPPP" I said shaking him.
"mmmm" he hummed.
"Don't "mmmm" me, get up" I said pulling his arm, which failed so I grabbed both arms.
I had socks on and was standing on a hard wooden floor making me slip.
"Woah-"I was cut off my him grabbing my wrist.
"Thank you" I said regaining my stance.
"You really are clumsy you know y/n" he said getting up.

"Mmm" he whined
"What is it this time" I said crossing my arms
"I want a huggggg" he whined back looking at me wit puppy eyes.
"NoPe that's not going to work on me" I said looking away.
"Y/N PLEASEEEE" he said still doing puppy eyes.
I was silent.
"I NEED LOVE AND AFFECTIONNNNN" he said whining falling off the bed.
"Owww" he whined.
"Fine get up you dork" I sAid lending him a hand.

He laughed before pulling me down.
'Oh this is an awkward position' I thought to myself as I was now on top of him.
He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me like that.
"This is an awkward hug" I said getting my words muffled by the fact I couldn't breathe.
"Ok I'm done" he said letting go.
I playfully hit his chest as I realized I was sitting on his lower waist area.
"Oh I'm so sorry" I said about to get up.
"It ok really" he said sitting up on his elbows.

"Hey guys-" Darryl said walking in with Vincent behind him.
Zak snapped his head towards the door as I looked behind me to see them standing there.
"Ok I swear. It's. Not. What. It. Looks. Like." I said looking at them.
"Looks like you're having fun" Darryl said.
"Atleast let them finish" Vincent said behind Darryl.
"ITS NOT- MY CLOTHES ARE ON" I yelled embarrassed.
"Not much" Vincent snickered closing the door.

I quickly got up.
"Oh. My. God" I said putting both hands on my face as my cheeks were physically getting warmer.

"Zak why would you do that???" I sAid whining.
"I wanted a hug" he said making me laugh.
"Alright well I'm going to get dressed, you just, go in the bathroom and dress then bring the other downstairs." I shoing him into the bathroom.
I slipped on a black overall dress and a grey turtle neck under.

I went downstairs and grabbed some eggs and pancake batter.I made a big plate of scrambled eggs for everyone and then a plate of pancakes for everyone as well.

They all came downstairs and I was putting plates out for everyone. Everyone sat down as I then put the plates of food on the table along with juice or milk. I gave everyone a glass and sat down.
"So did you guys have fun last night" Vincent said drinking his glass of juice.
Me and Zak went silent.
"I literally heard you guys laughing all night"
"Ohhhh, that yeah" I said awkwardly
'Why are you thinking so dirty, literally nothing sexual happened last night' I thought to myself

"What did you think he said?" Darryl said wiggling his eyebrows at me.
"Well uhhh-"
"YOur mOM" Zak said in a squeaky little voice.

'Thank god' I thought to myself.
"So anyways, I was think of going to ikea today since we didn't go yesterday.
"Yea sure" Darryl said.
"Ok" Vincent said while Zak just laughed.
"Don't even think about it, I'm going to do it before you" I said eating the rest of my food.

~time skip to where we are doing eating~

"Let me go get my camera" I said running upstairs.
"Are you actually going to vlog this" Zak said.
"YUP" I screamed going into my room.
"Alright I'm ready" I sAid coming back down with my camera. I then put my camera in my purse and took my truck keys out.

We walked outside as i unlocked the car I locked the front door as well. I heard them fighting for shot gun.
"NO I CALLED IT NOW GET OUT" Vincent said to Zak sitting in the front.
Vincent was patting the window with his hand.
"SORRY I CANT HEAR YOU" Zak screamed from inside the car.
"YES YOU CAN"
"NO I CANT"
"YOU JUST RESPONDED TO ME"
I laughed making my way to car as I stopped in my tracks as I heard rustling coming from the bush and the feeling someone was watching me.

---
Word count: 1010