51. Boyfriend

ghoulatrocity I love you even more for making this

Ok now we saw that beautiful masterpiece on with the story.

Oh yeah wait before I go on with the story imma give y'all a little background on the votes, happily ever after got the most votes but I didn't count those who commented more than once so happily ever after had 6 votes and in second was in a coma which had 3 votes. A lot of peopel didn't vote so imma put the 2 most votes up here 1 last time and then this time is final. If you commented on the last one and voted your votes are already set and will still be counted.

1 In a Coma

2 Happily ever after

-----
Continuation

I started to cry and Zak had fully waken up.

"Ok I'm still so confused what happened" he asked.

"I just had an entire dream or nightmare of whatever that the entire day went on and now I wake up to find it wasn't real" I said.

"Ok well it's over now and I can assure you, you aren't sleeping" Zak said.

"I know it feels different now but it felt so real and I was so scared" I said.

"It started off normal and I went to the site with Darryl an she kissed me and then it didn't happen and I was like reset back in time and then I came home and Jess came over said she was pregnant then I went with her to explain with Vincent and then I came home sleepy and I was driving and crashed" I explained fast.

"Ok calm down just breathe is over and you're here" he said.

"I'll go get you something to drink" he said getting up.

He tried to walk away but something wasn't right.

"Don't leave me" I grabbed his wrist.

He looked at me.

"I'm scared" I said.

"Here come downstairs with me" he said.

"Ok" I said getting up as I grabbed his arm and stood close behind him.

It had been a while since me and Zak had a date we have been busy the last few days but tomorrow I had a appointment to just check up on the twins.

It wasn't good to be this stressed while pregnant otherwise it could have some effects with the pregnancy.

I sat down once I got downstairs with Zak as he got me a class of water.

"Thanks" I said as he handed me a cup of water.

I drank it and he turned around.

"WO- where'd the water go?" He asked.

"I drank it?" I said confused.