39. reason

About a few week time skip

I was now 20ish weeks pregnant with twins and I had already looked at a few wedding dresses.
Me and Zak decided to move the wedding to In about 2 weeks because we had enough time to decide everything and set it up and I had to get my dress because I didn't want to wait til last minute because of my belly growth.

*buzzzz*

"Hello" I said picking up my phone and pressing it to my ear.

"Hey are you ready?" Jess asked through the other side of the phone.

"Yup" I said sitting down.

"Ok cause I'm here" she said as there was a pause on the other side of the phone.

"Y-...youre here?" I asked.

"Yea I'm waiting" she said

"Alright I'm coming out" I said

"Byeee" she said

"Bye" I said hanging up

I hung up the phone and threw my purse over one shoulder and then ran up stairs.

I quietly opened the door.

"Are you streaming?" I asked quietly.

"Yea but we're just talking we aren't playing right now" he said turning around in his chair.

"Alright I'm going to get 'my dress'" I whispered in his ear so the viewers didn't know.

"Alright be safe" he said.

"Ok see you later" I said kissing his cheek and then walking back out and shutting the door quietly.

I ran downstairs and then grabbed my house keys.

I opened the door and saw Jess reach over her seat and open the door for me.

"Thanks" I said getting in the car.

"Jeez look at you belly" she said in amazement.

"Yeah" I said.

"Have you felt kicking yet" she asked.

"No" I replied.

"Hopefully soon, it's kind of weird to be pregnant and not feel your babies" I said putting a hand over my belly.

We were driving to a special place that had wedding dresses for pregnant people.
I wasn't going to lie but the place was a bit expensive but I should've expected it when I got pregnant.

We finally got to the place and walked in and we were immediately greeted by some kind people.

-20 million dresses later-

I picked out a certain dress that caught my eye.

It was a dress that hugged my body and showed off my bump. It was the perfect about of lace and shiny jewels and it also had a fairly long train how I would've wanted.

The veil that came with it was beautiful.

It wasn't tight around my bump so I could have some space in it.

Me and Jess were sure this was the one I wanted to get.

They did made sure the dress was my size and they went to go get the dress I wanted. I made sure that it fit and then we went to go pay for it.

It was pretty expensive but worth it.

Jess helped me carry the dress to the car and she had put it in the back seat.

We went to go back to my house.

---
Arrived at my house.

"Ooo can I see" Zak asked opening the car door for me.

"In two weeks sure" I said getting out.

"I don't want you to see til the wedding" I explain as he gave off a sigh.

"Fineeee" he complained.

"It's only two weeks calm down" Jess said as I cracked a smile.

"But Jess got to see the dress" he whined.

"Because I'm not getting married to Jess am I" I looked at him as he had a blank expression.

"What do you want me to marry her?" I asked.

"NO NO NO NO" he said.

"Ooo I can steal your girl" Jess said walking towards me.

"NO THIS IS MINE BACK OFF" Zak said holding me.

"Uhh it was a j-" I was cut off

"Mhmmm" Jess replied.

"Guys it was a joke-" I was cut off again

"Is it your child in her belly" Zak said making a shade of bright red replace my normal skin tone.

"Ok can we just stop no-" I was cut off once again for the millionth time

"Who knows maybe it is" Jess said.

"Ahhhh" I screamed in my head but mumbled out loud.

They soon let go and I rolled my eyes because of their stupid but funny argument.

"Alright well I'll put this inside" I said carrying the dress.

"Imma go feed Rocco" Zak said walking to the backyard.
(No I didn't forgot about the precious doggo)

Zaks pov

I had heard Rocco barking earlier and I didn't know what it was so I just brushed it off but when I walked inside I had caught Rocco staring at what seemed the sky.

I had walked outside quietly and heard a voice.

"Shit the windows locked, shut up you stupid dog" I heard a whisper.

After the whisper I instantly heard shoes hit the ground as if someone tried to break in.

I had peaked around the corner.

'You've got to be fucking with me' I said as I saw a figure stand there.

I walked up behind him and right as he turned around I had brought him to the ground and smashed his face into the ground holding an arm behind his back.

"GET O-" he tried to say but I pushed his face harder into the ground.

I bent his arm in a way to break it.

"Please sto-" he tried to spit out but I had broke his arm.

I had grabbed the pocket knife I carried around and had held it to his throat.

"Give me a reason I shouldnt kill you right now asshole" I said in anger.

---
Word count: 953