26.Baby Fever

I opened wattpad to 105 notifications oh goddddd
---
Date:imma stop putting the dates in only put them on important events

I rolled over in my bed and Zak was gone.
I looked at the clocked. 12pm.
'HOLYY' I thought to myself and remembered last night about the proposal. I also remember waking up at 5am with Zak where let's say things happened. Thinking about it made my heart race.
"What if I get-" I thought to myself.
"Nevermind" I shook the thought off my mind.

'He's probably streaming' I said getting up and getting dressed. I threw on some comfy black sweatpants and a white long sleeve that hugged my body.

I walked out of the room to hear zak yelling.
"Yeah he's definitely streaming" I laughed to myself.

I walked into the room where Zak was streaming.
I was quiet and it seemed he was playing a horror game. I came up behind him slowly as I was concerned as why he couldn't see my in the camera view.
The comments kept telling him "LOOK BEHIND YOU".
"Haha you guys think you're so funny-" he said.
"AHHH" I screamed making him jump out of his chair and fall backwards in his chair.
I started to die in uncontrollable laughter.
"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" he screeched.

"Oh I'm sorry baby" I said helping him up.
"That was mean" he said getting up.
"YoU broKe MY chAiR" he screeched.
"No I didn't, but if I did I would buy u a new one either way" I said.
"Are you calling me broke?" He said.
"Maybe" I picked up his chair.

"Hi guyssss" I waved into the camera.
As the chat was slammed with a bunch of replies.
"HIII"
"ARE U GUYS GETTING MARRIED?"
"I KNEW IT THEY LIVE TOGETHER!"
Are the main replies I saw.

Zak then sat down and pulled me on his lap and held his hands around my waist.
He decided to stop playing the horror game.

"Hey how about we do a qna?" I said.
"Ooo yea" zak said.
"Just pick any question that catches your eye" he said.
"Alright" I said looking at the chat.
"When's your birthday?" I repeated a question I saw.

"Well mine is y/b" I said as skeppy answered.
(My actually bday is sept.18)

We answered a few questions until about 2 minutes later Bad and A6d came on and we invited them into the team speak.
"Hi" A6d said
"Am I going to be invited to the wedding?" Bad blurts out.
"Bad you do know we are live right?" Skeppy sAiD face palming.
"You guys literally posted about it" Bad said making a pretty good point.

"Yea but not everyone has Instagram or twitter" I said as the chat was going wild.

"What if we were playing a joke, no one was for sure" Skeppy said.
"Oh ... well guys it's not a joke I was there when it happened" Bad said.
"BrUh moment" Skeppy said leaning back in his chair.
"Well now that the cat is fully out the bag, yes I am engaged" I said showing the stream my ring.

Some people were saying we were too young to get married and it would result in a divorce but they don't know us so I didn't listen to them.

"You guys should have been there" Bad said.
"It was beautiful" He added.

"I was just in shock to be honest" I said.
"Ooo wait when u guys have children will the call me uncle?" Bad started getting excited.
"That would be cool, I'm a cool uncle" Bad went on.
"Ok ok don't get ahead of yourself" I said smirking on the other side.

"Ok ok I'll stop" Bad said.

The words that he said kept repeating in my head.
'Am I ready to have a baby? I mean I have enough money to have a baby I don't have any addictions, I'm healthy, I have healthy habits, I've changed for the better over time and I think I'm ready' I thought to myself.
'No no no no you're not ready, your too young, but I'm 21..... no you're not ready, you don't want kids remember, is this what baby fever feels like?' I thought again.

"Excuse me" I said getting up from Zaks lap.
"I'll be back later, need anything from the store?" I asked.
"No I'm good" he responded.
"Ok I'll be back in like 20 minutes" I said closing the door.
I walked to my room and threw on some black leggings and one of Zaks hoodies.
I then walked downstairs and grabbed my keys and purse.
I went opened the door and locked it on my way out. I hopped in my car and drove to the store.
I walked out when I was noticed by a supporter.
"Can I Please get a picture with you" the young boy pleaded.
"Of course" I said as he handed his mom the phone and she snapped a few photos.
"Can you tell skeppy I said hi" he said.
"Of course" I responded.
I looked at his mother who was quiet young and she was pregnant as well.
"You're married?" She asked pointing to my ring.
"Oh no I just got engaged, you?" I asked.
"Yeah I just got married and were having another child now" she said putting a hand on her belly.
"Awh" I respond.
"Yeah its a little girl in here" the kind women said.
"I'm 21 do you think it's too early to get pregnant?" I asked.
"If you think you can truly support a baby and your on good terms with you fiancé then go for it, I had this one when I was 19 turning 20 and I don't regret a thing" The women said placing a hand in the boy's head.
"Awh, thank you for the advice" I said.
"No problem, and your name is?" She asked.
"Oh, y/n, you?" I asked.
"Oh my names Allie" she said as I shakes her hand.
"Well I'll see you next time" I said as we both said bye and walked our different ways.

I got what I needed to cook for dinner but with my mind on all this I thought having frozen pizza wouldn't hurt. I grabbed a frozen pizza and I walked down the other isles to search for anything else we could have needed. Something caught my eye.
'Pregnancy test'.

I paused before grabbing 3 boxes of them.
"Oh god No no" I whispered to myself.
"Y/n don't get ahead of yourself" I said putting two boxes back.
"You're not even married yet" I said to myself as now I only had one box.

"I really do have baby fever" I thought to myself.

----
Word count: 1131