31. Pregnant

MOMMm I mAde fRieNds wiTh mY reAdErsssS

Ok idk anymore I'm like still waiting from my skeppy hoodie to arrive in the mail.
----
A few days later

I had set up an appointment to go back to the doctors today for a check up but instead today was going to be special.

"Hey" I said walking into the room Zak was in.
"What's up" he turned around in his gaming chair.
"Are you streaming?" I asked peeking my head in the room holding the door.
"Nope I'm about to though" he said leaning back in his chair.
"Alright I'm going to the doctors today" I said walking up to give him a kiss.
"Alright bye love you" he said kissing me back as he turned back around in his chair.
"Love you too bye" I said walking out the room quietly shutting the door.

I grabbed a bag that had stuff in it and got into the car and started to film a video. This video was going to be a special video though. Today I was also taking Jess with me to the doctors.

2 days ago

I walked into the bathroom still feeling bloated. I still wasn't getting my period which worried me.
I stood looking at myself in the mirror for a few minutes, less of looking at myself and more of looking at my belly.
I all the sudden got the idea to check the test that I forgot was still hidden in a little box.

"It's not going to prove anything" I thought to myself grabbing the test.

The test still showed one line that meant it was negative. I wrapped it up in toilet paper and threw it away when I got the sudden urge to vomit.

Something wasn't right and I could tell.
I had a gut instinct to just check again and get another test.

I ran upstairs and grabbed the second pregnancy test that had came in the box and I shut and locked the door.

I was panicking and my heart was racing.
'After trying for so long could this be it? Could I finally be pregnant?' I thought to myself.

I couldn't wait any longer for the results but still patiently stood there begging for that second line to appear.

I was pacing back and forth and my hand began to sweat when all the sudden I was shocked to see what was on the test.

Back to date

I picked up Jess and we both went to the doctors appointment together.

"You got the supplies?" I asked Jess as she held up a bag.
"Thank you so much" I said in relief.
"Anything for you... well you two" Jess corrected herself.

I parked in the parking lot and me and Jess made it to the doctors office.

"Hey Allie" I said walking in.
"Hey it's so good to see you" she said hugging me.
"Hi" Jess said.
"I've heard so much about you" Allie hugged Jess as they both greeted each other.
"Youre just in time" Allie said leading both me and Jess into the ultrasound room.

"Allie before you start anything I want to show you something" I said grabbing my purse.

"What is it?" She asked.

I showed her the pregnancy test as saw as her jaw dropped.

"Is this fake?" she asked.