9 Chaos

--- continuation 8-13-19

"Ma'am I need you to tell me what happened, and who the man is, I need any information" The kind police woman said to me.
"Well... he is my ex, we broke up because he would abuse me and he has a history of abuse, I moved and he found where I lived and he broke into the house." I sAid and the police woman wrote everything on a notepad.

"What's your name?" She said to me
"Y/n l/n" I gave her my name.

"Is he going to be put in jail?" I asked her.

"He will have to go through hospitalization first and then he will be put in jail." She said as I looked over to him being put in a ambulance.

"Do I have court?" I asked concerned.

"Well it depends we have to ask his side when he wakes up, there is no charges for you right now, would you like to sue him for the window?" She said.

"No I'll pay for it, that's fine" I said.

'What if he dies' 'this is all your fault' I thought to myself before it all turned into panic.

"Ma'am are you ok?" She said to me as I was now swaying trying to figure out what she said.

"No it's fine" is the last thing I said before it everything went choppy.

"Ma'am?"

*beep beep*

"I have no pulse"

"Rush her to the hospital now"

"Y/NNN"

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH HER?!"

*beep beep beep beeeeep*
I suddenly woke up heavily breathing.
'I'm at the hospital?'
'Oh shoot' I thought to myself putting my head in my hands.
'Where is everyone?' I panic and my heart sinks.

"Oh your awake" a nurse said walking in.
"Are they here?" I said calming down.
"Oh you already know you have visitors" she smiled at me.
"Are you talking about the 3 boys?" She added.
"Yes" I responded quickly.
"I'll let them know your awake waiting for them" she said walking out.

A few seconds later they walked in and I couldn't control my emotions.
Tears started streaming down my face fast that the Niagara Falls could fall.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" I repeated to them wiping my tears as they were confused what I was apologizing about.

"This has been the worst vacation for you guys and I'm so sorry" I cried out as I felt them come around me and hug me.

"No no don't be sorry it's ok" Darryl says in a calming voice.
"Don't cry we don't want you to be sad" Vincent says.
"But you kicked his ass, that was awesome" Zak said earning a laugh out of me.
"You dork" I said responding to Zak.
"Your dork" he said as I can feel him smiling.

The nurse walked in the room.
"I think you are free to go" she said happily as she helped me get up and make sure everything was fine.

"Does anything hurt?" She asked me.
"No I feel ok" I said walking perfectly.

"Ok well the doctor has prescribed you some medicine just Incase anything feels sore or starts hurting." She said handing me a white bag with a pill bottle in it.

"Thank you so much" I said getting up.
"No problem" she said opening the door letting us leave.

"Today was chaotic"
"Tell me about it" Zak said.

*imcoming call from Jess*
12 missed calls*

'Oh shit'

"Hey" I said holding up the phone to my ear.
"Hey are you alright I just hear what happened Vincent told me." She said worried
"Oh so you really did get his number" I said smiling to myself
"Sshhh this isn't about me" she said flustered
"So you beat his ass?" She added to change the subject.
"Yea she fucking did" Zak took my phone from me
"Give me back my phoneeee" I whined chasing him down the parking lot.
"Language Zak" Darryl says.
"OMg gOTta gO lOve YEA gIrLl" Zak said impersonating me.
"I DONT SOUND LIKE THAT" I yelled at him.
I reached in and took his phone from his pocket.
"NO NO NO" he said starting to chase me.
"WHO THE FUCK IS SARAH" I sAid in a serious tone.
"What?" He said confused
"No I'm kidding AH I got you" I took my phone back from his hand.
"Anyways they said I won't be charged for now, they are going to see how things turn out" I said to Jess.

Zak walked past me and stuck his tongue and I flipped him off as Darryl hit my hand down.
"No" Darryl said smacking my middle finger down.
"OWWWWW" I yelled.
"Did that hurt I'm sorry" Darryl panicked
"Nope" I smiled at him

"Ok well Jess I have to get an Uber now I'll text you later"
"Pfft I'm already here to pick you up" Jess said.
"Oh shIT" I said ending the call as I saw her car.

She opened the car door and got out and I ran towards her and hugged her.
"I'm so glad your safe" she whispered.
"I'm safe, I love you" I said back to her.We stopped hugging and I stopped Zak.

"HEY,Don't even think about it, I got shot gun"
"How about you sit on my la-"
"Ok get in the car" Darryl covered his mouth putting him in the back seat.

Soon enough we arrived to the house and it's like everything hit me like a truck.

The blood on the floor, the glass. They took samples of everything that happened and reviewed security cameras to confirm everything.

"No no no no" I said to myself as I entered the house. I put both my hands on the side on my head. "No no no" I said picking up the big pieces of glass.

"Holy shit"
"Languageeee" Darryl said.
"Look we will clean it up-"
"CLEAN IT UP?? THIS LOOKS LIKE A MURDER SCENE" I sAid taking a deep breathe.
"Look I'm sorry for yelling this is all just ... frustrating" I said turning around and running upstairs.

~Narrators Pov~

Y/n sat in her room while they cleaned up the mess. Jessica went home after it all while Darryl and Vincent ordered food Zak went upstairs to go check on y/n

Your Pov

I heard a slight knock on my door before I saw Zak peak his face through the door.
"Come In" I said with a raspy voice.
"Darryl and Vincent just ordered some food for us if that's ok"
"Yea that's fine"
"Hey I know you've had a tough time and all but can you please come down stairs, they are kind of worried for you." Zak said holding my hand.

"Uh.. Yea sure" I said getting up.
I walked out see them.
"Hey guys" I waved putting a smile on my face.

~time skip to night time when everyone's in bed bc idk if it annoys u guys please tell me but I literally keep writing like 3 chapters per day~

(The next chapter will have a fluff oF you and Skeppy bc why not.)

--
Word count: 1193