11. Lucky

---Date: 8-14-19 continuation

"Woah" I yelled as Zak jumped in the cold water with me still hanging on.
I come on the surface and see them all coming towards the water.

"Hey let's play chicken fight, and the loser has to... hmm do something embarrassing by the winners choice" I said.

"All right who's the contestants, I'll be the referee because I don't want part of the embarrassment" Darryl said.
"I think we should do two different rounds." Zak said.

"Like girls vs boys and then us and Vincent and Jess" I said gaining a nod from Zak.

"Ok girls vs boys don't count I just want to see who would win" Jess said as she go on my back.
Vincent got on Zaks back.
"We're ready"Jess said almost falling off.
"Alright, Ready, set, GO" Darryl said waving his arm in the air.

I waiting for them to come towards us and as Vincent tried to push Jess I moved out of the way not noticing that Jess had already held onto him.
"WhOoPs" I said as tHe fell in the water.
"Well that round was over soon" Darryl said.
"Well who hit the water first" I asked him.
"Oh good point, Vincent him the water first." As Darryl said that me and Jess screamed.
"WE KICKED THEYRE ASS" I said as we both high fived.
"Alright that didn't even counttt" Zak screech.
"Sore loser much" Jess said getting on top of Vincent's shoulders and I got on top of Zaks.

"I'm not going to be able to focus now" Zak whispered under his breathe.
"I heard that" I smacked his face lightly.
"Alright. READY, SET, GOOO" Darryl said again.

"OWW" me and Jess both sAid as we bumped heads.

"I'm going to make you Guppie re-born in a few seconds" I said to Jess.

"Yea well we will see about that" Jess said back as I tried pushing her off she pulled me so she was leaning back.

Since she was leaning back I pushed her back further making him lose balance l.
"WOAH" She yelped before falling.

"WE DID IT, WE DID IT" I said as I made both my hands into a fist and punched them into the air.

I then lost my balance and fell backwards off Zaks shoulders.

~Time skip Darryl, Vincent, Zak, Jess and you all played in the water until it was sunset and you decided it was time to get out.~

We all go out and dried off and sat on a giant blanket I got. Me Darryl and Zak we're sitting in a circle while Jess was laying in Vincent's lap all cuddled up.

"Look at tide love birds over there" I said pointing in their direction.

"Like you two aren't a couple of them" Darry said and me and Zak looked at each other like if Darryl was crazy.

"I don't know what you mean" I said squinting my eyes.
"Yea I have literally no idea what you are taking about" Zak said following along.
"Yea ok earlier like you guys didnt kiss, Yea okkk" Darryl said rolling his eyes.
"Dude what are you talking about?" Zak said still going on.
"Ok fine, I'm not falling for this" Darryl said putting his hands up.

"There's something wrong with him Zak whispered to me.
"Yea I can tell" I whispered back.
"You know what I'm just going to go hang out with the other couple" Darryl said getting up.

"We get alone time now" Zak said hugging me making me land in a position between his legs but facing the sun and his arms were around me.

"Y/nnn" he whined.
"Yeaaa" I whined back.
"I have to ask you something" Zak said in a cute little voice.
"What is it?" I asked him in complete awh of his cute voice.
"Do you like me?" He asked in the cute little baby voice again.
"Maybeee" I sAid back in a cutesy voice.
"Nooooooo" he whined.
"Yeaaa." I sAid smiling.
"Alright" he said wrapping his arms around me again.
I can tell he tried to act cool but I felt his smile across my head when he kissed me head.

'This is too adorable' I thought to myself.
I unwrapped his hands that were across my chest hugging me and interlocked my fingers with his and re-wrapped them around me. I took his hand and kissed it.
I turned slightly to look at him as his face was red.

"You should see your face, you look like a tomato" I laughed.
"I'm just sunburned" he said flustered
"Ok mhmmm" I said laying back down.

I looked over in the direction of Jess, Vincent, and Darryl and laughed at realizing what they were doing.

Vincent has one arm around Jess and one around Darryl.
'Dorks' I smiled to myself.

The sun was going down slowly and it made me sad because I wanted this moment to last forever. I didn't want another day of this trip to be over. This would lead to 3 more days until they left.

"I have to get something from the car" Jess said walking over and getting the keys from me.
"Alright I'll be back" she said running to the car that wasn't parked very far.
I looked back to see what she was doing and Zak distracted me.
"The sun looks pretty" he distracted me
"Yea" I said looking back at the sun set.

"I love you" he whispered to me.
I could feel my face turning red
"I love you too"I whispered back and I can hear Jess running back.
She dropped the keys back in my bag.
"You brought your camera" I asked.
"Oh yeah I wanted to take some pictures of the sunset." She said holding up the camera.
"Alright" I said she she walked back.

~few minute time skip~

The sunset and it started getting dark.
"We should start heading back" I said sitting up.
"Yea we should" Zak smiled as we got up so did the others.
They all helped me pack and then we were done.

"Alright you guys got everything?" I asked looking around.
"Yea" everyone said nodding their heads.

We walked to the car and I unlocked the doors as everyone waited for me to open my door.

"What are you guys waiting for?" I asked looking around and Jess has her camera on me.
"Uh" I nervously laughed.
"Just open the door" Zak smiled.

I waited a second before considering to open it.
"This better not ruin my car" I said opening the door.
I gasped at what I saw.

There was rose pedals on the driver seat and balloons tied to a bouquet of roses. With a sign that read.

"Y/n will you do me the honor and be my Girlfriend - Your beloved Zak"

Under the note was a box that I opened that had a ring in it.

I didn't know how to react.
I turned around to Zak smiling along with everyone else smiling and Jess filming.

"Of course I will" I said as I jumped into his arms and he hugged me tightly.
"I'm so lucky" He said smiling as he kissed me.

---
Word count:1210