36. Walked Away

Cussing in this chapter but like I'm assuming y'all already old enough to read this

Continuation

He took a step close to me and I backed up. I was panicking and didn't know what to do.

My heart was racing my eyes were big and I stood there in shock not know really what to do.

"Hey it's ok" he said coming close to me.

I flinched.

"Youre pregnant so I won't do anything, why don't you say you get in the car with me and I won't hurt you, we'll raise this child together, doesn't that sound great" he walked behind me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't fucking touch me" I scolded slapping his hand away.

"Don't make such a scene y/n" he said trying to calm me.

"Don't even say my name" he said angrily.

"Why not?" He asked.

"You don't deserve to" I said.

"Come one baby, leave zak, he's no good for you" he said with a smirk on his face as he placed a hand on my belly.

"Let's raise this child together" he said.

"What about Don't fucking touch me don't you understand" I scolded again pushing him back.

He tripped a little bit didn't fall.

"No need to be upset, your only making things worse" he whispered in my ear.

He grabbed my wrist.

"DONT TOUCH ME" I screamed.

"Oh come one like anyone's going to hear you" he grabbed my wrist tighter and I tried to get out of his grip.

Tears started rolling down my cheek.

He stopped.

"Oh baby it's ok" he placed a hand on my cheek and wiped the tear away.

"I'm not your baby" I spat out.

"Get in the fucking car" he said trying to get me in.

I started to scream and he placed a hand over my mouth.

I licked his hand to get him to let go.

"Oh honey that doesn't work on me" he said pulling my head back and putting his mouth to my ear.

"Do you want me to snap your neck?" He asked angrily.

In shock I started to scream.

"HEY DICKHEAD" I heard a voice yell as I felt relieved.

I smiled and all the sudden felt his hands let go of me and say his head getting slammed into the car.

I took the opportunity and ran as I looked over and saw it was Jess who yelled and Zak who was slamming his head down until police showed up.

I hugged Jess.

"ARE YOU OK WHAT DID HE DO?!" She asked frightened.
"I'm fine, Thank you so much" I cried into her shoulder.

Zak had handed him into police where they cuffed him and out him into the car as another officer walked over for questioning.
I had told them the entire story.
I was shocked at the officers response.

They had put me in cuffs.

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law" the officer said pushing me into the back seat of a cop car.

I looked at Zak and Jess.

I never in my life thought this would happen and I also never wanted them to ever see me like this.

Tears streamed down my face.

Jess has told hold back Zak.

"LET HER GO" he screamed at the officer as they shut the door.

"THATS MY WIFE LET HER GO" he screamed as I felt the pain in his voice as he cracked and he started to cry.

My throat felt like the was a million needles poking and I couldn't stop my crying as I kept thinking about the pain Zak was in.

I sighed and wiped away my tears as I saw zak fade away in the distance.

I looked down at my belly and prayed that I would go back home to Zak and be happy.

I regretted everything. I should have never gone outside. So much disaster in one day.

How can I bring this much bad luck.

We got to the police station where they did more questioning. I wanted to go home so bad. I needed to go back to Zak. I wanted to hug him and feel safe in his arms. I needed Jess to help me.

I stood there in a hoodie crying and praying looking like a mess.

I felt pain in my lower stomach which was from the baby stretching out my stomach for room.

I sat down and closed my eyes until the pain passed.

"This already sucks" I whispered to myself.

I was now just waiting for them to tell me I was fine to go.

As speak of the devil an officer came out and asked me to fill out a paper and then I was fine to go.

I called Jess and she said that she was already on her way to pick me up.

She soon got here and I got in the car.

"What were you even doing over there by yourself" she scolded me.
"I needed time to myself" I said.
"You know you can't defend yourself right now, you not only have one baby you have TWO babies y/n " she said.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't think straight" I said.

"Did you tell Zak you were leaving?" She asked.

"Yeah but it's not his fault, he tri-"
"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" She said losing it.
"Jess calm down" I said.
"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT COUKD HAVE HAPPENED IF HE HADNT HAVE CALLED ME" she yelled like a mother.

"I wasn't thinking, ok? I woke up to the news that my mom had passed and I didn't know how to deal with it" I said as thorns pricked in my throat and a tear rolled down my cheek.

There was silence.

"Your mother passed?" She asked.
"Y/n I'm so sor-" She tried to add.

"Are you really sorry?" I asked
"Don't pity me" I said looking out the window.

"Y/n what has gotten into you?" Jess asked placing a hand on my arm.
"DONT- ... dont touch me" I said taking a deep breath.
"I'm having the worst day of my life right now" I said crying more.

"Well you don't have to take it out on everyone y/n" she said which made me loose my temper.

"I HAVE FEELINGS" I raised my voice.
"AND IM SORRY IF THAT OFFENDS YOU, BUT I NEED TO CRY SOMETIMES AND I NEED MY SPACE SOMETIMES" I added.

"Y/n-"
"Stop the car" I cut her off.

She slowed down and started to hesitate.

"I'm not stopping this car" she said.
"Stop. The. Car" I said one more time as she now stopped.

I got out of the car which made her regret stopping.

"Y/n get in the car" she said as I started to walk fast.

"Just leave before I hurt you" I said as I walked away.

---
Word count: 1167