45. mystery woman

---- continuation

Y/ns Pov

We pulled up in the driveway slowly and I saw Vincent's car pull up behind us.

I got up slowly and opened my door and jumped out of the car.

I was tired.

I slowly made my way to the door and unlocked it as the group met up behind me.

I looked at them and then looked back inside and made my way inside.

"Shit my head" I said putting a hand on my head.

I blindly reached my hand in the cabinet and reached for any medication.

'Y/n be more careful you're pregnant' I thought to myself which stopped me from chugging just any meds.

I read the label that had said 'pain killer' on it and took two small pills.

I downed the pills with water and then flipped the bottle to read everything.

"Sleeping pain killers" read the label on the back.

"Shit now imma fall asleep at like 4pm and ruin my sleep schedule" I mumbled while pulling the pills back.

They all shuffled in and Jess came running to my side.

"THAT WAS EXCITING DID YOU SEE THE WAY YOU SCARED HIM?" Jess said as I grabbed my ear as she screamed.

"Sorry am I being loud?" She said quietly.

"It's ok my head just hurts" I said reassuring her.

"How did you come up with such a threat?" Vincent asked.

"It wasn't a threat it was a warning" I said standing up from my slouching position.

"AHH Y/N I MISS YOU" Darryl said picking me up unexpectedly.

"WOAhhhh careful the babies Darryl" I said laughing a bit hugging him back as he put me down.

"Sorry about that" he said.

"That's alright I love you" I said patting his arm.

"I love you too you muffin" he said patting my arm back.

"Oh my god, you have two muffins in the oven" Darryl said in amazement.

"Like you're a mother muffin or no like a... a muffin mother ... muffin of mother's .. no that's not right you are... the mother of... muffins? Or wait you're Like-"

"Darryl please stop you're killing every brain cell" Vincent said.

"My bad" Darryl apologized.

I looked over to Zak who was sitting on the couch.

"What's wrong?" I asked as his gaze wouldn't break.

"Hey... are you alright Zak?" I waved my hand infront if him.

"Hmm" he responded to let me know he was still there.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Can we talk?" He said.

"Uhh ... yeah of course" I said worried.

He stood up and started to walk upstairs.

"I'll be back guys just make yourself at home" I said to Vincent Darryl and Jess as they nodded.

I followed Zak up the stairs to my room where he locked the door and sat down.

'The others are going to think so wrongly of this' I thought to myself.