40. Don't touch me

Omg chapter 40 already geez I think imma have to extend the story, well idk, There gunna be after story either way.
Also thank you guys so much honestly when I see you guys comment it makes my day even though there's a lot going on in the fandom right now I'm just glad that me writing this story is making you guys happy.

------

Zaks Pov

"Give me a reason I shouldn't kill you right now asshole" I said in anger.

"Please please I'll stop I promise" he said genuinely.

"How come you didn't stop those two other times?" I said.

"I don't know just please" he said.

"I don't know is not an answer you have 10 seconds to answer me" I said holding the knife closer to him.

"Remember your intruding my property dipshit I have the right to kill you as self defense and if it looks like you're going to keep threating my family like this I'm going to kill you" I explained putting my mouth near his ear so he hear me clearly.

"Please let go am I'll explain everything" he said.

"You think must think I'm one stupid motherfucker huh?" I said.

"Looks like you explain here your going to die by the hands of me" I said again.

"Fine fine ok I'll explain here" he said.

"Go explain your have 1 minute" I said making my grasp on him tighter.

He huffed before answering.

"When me and y/n met we were in sophomore year we got attached to each other and became friends, I had grown a close bond with her father which still til this day makes a lot of money, he suggested I marry her. She at first agreed and then disagreed about 2 weeks later, I didn't have a job so her father was the one giving me a place to stay and money, I was stupid and I tried making a move on her which she denied me. I got mad and every time she denied me I would ..... Um... I would beat her. Her father had no idea what was going on. Her mother at the time was never home and when her father found out her mom had been cheating she got devastated and ran away. She already had Jess and her career on youtube. She stay with Jess since they knew eachother for a long time and she would pay Jess for staying. Her father kind of at that point adopted me as his son in law and sent me to go find y/n. Til this day he threatens to kill me if I don't bring her back. So if you must kill me then do it" He explained.

"Why don't you just move away" I said.

"He's going to find me and kill me for sure" he said.

"Turn him into the police" I said.

"Police around here don't care, that's why I'm not in jail" he explained.

"You better get the fuck out of here and if I see your face one more time you'll feel the flames of hell, got that?" I asked.

"Yes I got it sir" he responded.

I pinned his arm to the ground and slid his sleeve up. I pressed the blade against his arm and slid it down.

"Let this be a reminder to never go near my family ever again" I warned him.

He gasped him in pain.

I got off of him and let him go.

"Now get out of here before I change my mind" I said as he ran and jumped over the gate to never be seen again.

"Me and y/n have some talking to do later" I said under my breathe.

"Hey what's all that rushing back here?" I asked.