27. Cute

The next day

I didn't want to bring up my baby fever to Zak yet. I still felt like it's too early for that we just got engaged.
'Should wait until we're married,I mean that's what I really should do' I thought to myself. I kept thinking about it and I couldn't get it out of my head.
'I'll just wait' I thought to myself.

I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.
'Am I physically ready to have a child?' I asked myself.
My eyes glanced to the pregnancy tests that I forgot to put away.
"OH SHIT" I whispered quickly putting them in the drawer.
'He probably already saw them' I thought to myself.
'You dumbass' I thought putting a hand over my face.

I washed my face with water and then headed down stairs.
I saw zak leaning on the counter with his head in his arms.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
He hummed in response.
I came up behind him as he stood up straight. I hugged him as he hugged me back.

"Can I ask you something" he asked me which made me get more worried. My heart was racing.
"Uh yeah what's up" I said sitting on the kitchen counter.
He stood in front of me and put both his hands on my thighs which made me feel like I was burning inside and I'm pretty sure my face was red.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked which made me try not to laugh.
"Pfft no why?" I responded giggling a little and the placing my hands over his hands.
"I saw pregnancy tests in the bathroom" he said looking at me.
"If you are you don't have to hide anything, you never have to hide anything from me" he said holding my hands.

"I can promise you I'm not pregnant right now, you can't get pregnant that easy and quick" I said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"As much as I want a baby Ive decided to wait until we are engaged longer or married." I added.

"Let's get married tomorrow then" he said.
"No no no Zak" I said as he lightly laughed.

"We haven't even planned the wedding which we should probably do next week" I said.

"How about we get married in November, 10th?" I said.

(Reminded in the story right now it's February)

"Why?" He asked confused.
"Because I met you exactly 6 years ago on that day" I said.
"How do you remember that I don't even remember what I ate last night" Zak said amused.

We decided to get Uber eats and just chill at home and probably watch a movie since Zak already uploaded today.

-2 week time skip because I really am running out of filler ideas-

Days went on as usually everyday with streaming, affection, and just being intimate with each other.
(By intimate I don't mean sex)

I started getting the urge to have a baby but we were still planning our wedding.

We decided the colors of the wedding were just going to be white gold and black.
We also planned out all the people that were coming.
My mom and dad said they would come.
We invited Vincent, Darryl, and Jess.
Zak invited his friends and family.

And now Jess was hyping me up and convinced me to go dress shopping with her.
"ILL BE BACK IN A FEW" I screamed to Zak.
"Ow I'm right here" he said rubbing his ears.
"I LOVE YOUUU" I screamed again kissing his cheek and then running off with my purse.

I hoped into Jess' car and she smiled.
"What's with the big grin?" I asked.
"We're getting ur wedding dress" she said.
"Alright who said I'm getting it, you said we are just looking" I said.
"Ok then why'd you bring so much money with you" she pointed to my purse.
"How would you know?" I asked.
"Because you use a different bag when you bring a lot of money" She said pointing to my bag.
"Ok fine but I'm not planning on buying one today because the wedding it's months away" I explained.

"Yeah Alright sure" She said starting to drive off.
"Plus in a few months we never know maybe I could grow in size or get taller." I said trying to prove a point.
"Ok pfft you've been the same height and shape for like 3 years" Jess said.
"Ok true but still"
"Fineeee" she finally agreed.

We went shopping for a while and I saw a few dresses that caught my eye.

Choose a dress you really like

I dragged Jess to the dresses and pointed at them like a little kid freaking out over a toy to their parents

"Ooo you should try it on" Jess says.

-time skip: we tried on dresses and then Jess dropped me back off at home-

"I'M HOMEE" I yelled walking towards the living room to put my purse down.
"Zak?" I question looking around.
"BOO" He pops up behind me and yells.
"HOLYY-" I scream so scared that I fall on the ground and put my head in my knees.
"Don't do that" I say.

I got up and couldn't help but smile.
"I'm sorry babyyy" he said putting the camera down.
"It's fine I just you know had a heart attack" I say sarcastically laughing as he rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"I missed you" he kissed my cheek.
"I missed you more" I kissed his lips.

We kind of just stood there.
"What did you do when I was gone?" I questioned.
"Oh I just go done filming a video with Techno" he said.
"Ohh" I responded.
"What do you want to do?" I asked him.
"Hmm" he hummed.

"How about we go relax in the pool, I mean it is hot outside"Zak suggested.
"It's not that hot" I said.
"I know but with you here it heats up 100 more degrees than it actually is" he said pointing finger guns at me.
"You're a dork" I said walking upstairs to go out on a bathing suit.

I got changed and head down to where Zak was.

"Why didn't you change?" I asked.
"I'm already wearing shorts I'll just take off my shirt" he said.

"Oooo" I whispered under my breathe.
"WHAT WAS THAT?!" She yelled as I was running out the sliding glass door.
"UHH .. NOTHING?" I say confused.

I laughed as I see him running towards me.
"BYYEE" he said hooking his arm around my waist and pulling me with him into the water.

"OH THAS IT YOURE DEAD" I say moving the hair away from my face.
He laughed as when I tried to throw my hands around him he went under water.

"Oh you think your so smart huh?" I say as I positioned myself to sit on his shoulder.
"You're so cute" he laughed as he realized that I had broke the system just by sitting on his shoulders instead.

---
Word count: 1178