50. nightmare

Continuation

Idk if this is a trigger warning but
Mention of abortion/mifepristone
---
"When do you want to tell him?" I asked Jess.

"I don't know" Jess said putting her head in her hands.

"Well I'm sure it won't be that bad, things will be fine, stuff happens it's life" Zak said comforting Jess.

"Yea things happen you and Vincent arent ready and thats fine" I said adding to Zak.

"How along the way do you think you are?" I asked.

"I don't know probably like a month and a half" Jess said.

"Well we will go with you to tell him if you would like but I personally think you should tell him yourself" I said.

"But if you need us to comfort you we'll be there" I added.

"Can we tell him before I change my mind" Jess said.

"Yea" I said.

"Where is he right now" Darryl asked

"he's at home I told him that I was getting something." Jess said.

"Well I feel it's better if only one of us come with you instead of like crowding him." Zak said.

"Yea I agree.... y/n can you come with me" Jess asked.

"Yea of course, I'll be back guys food is on the counter" I said grabbing my bag.

Jess got up with me and walked to the door.

"Do you want me to drive?" I asked.

"Yea please" she said.

I grabbed the keys from her and we switched sides.

"Jess?" I asked to grab her attention

"Do you want to have this child?" I asked.

"Well I'm not ready and I'm sure he's not ready either so I'm going to have to figure out what to do" she said.

"Ok don't rush yourself since your so early they will just give you a pill and it should just come out" I said.

"I'm going to have to deal with the guilt that I .... murdered the baby" Jess said.

"It's not murder, this is your body you have the right to do whatever you want with it, don't let anyone tell you that it's murder, if it's murder then ultra sounds are child pornography" I said making a statement.

"I'm scared to tell him" Jess laid a hand on my arm.

"It's going to be ok" I said placing my hand on hers and keeping another hand in the steering wheel.

We soon enough made it to Jess' and Vincent's shared home.

Jess unlocked the door and was greeted by Vincent.

"Hey" he giving me a hug and then giving Jess a hug along with a kiss on the forehead.

My heart immediately melted.

"Can we talk?" I asked

"Yea" Vincent said leading us to the living room and sitting on a couch.
"What's up" he said.

"I think Jess has something she needs to tell you" I said laying a hand on her arm to comfort her.

"So I don't know how to just come out to say this and I don't know how you're going to react but uhm...... I am pregnant" Jess said plain out.