28. Cry

Next day

I woke up with morning feeling sick as ever.

"What did I do?" I rubbed my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Zak rolled over to face me.

"Oh I'm just feeling a little nauseous, I'm going to go take some medicine" I said getting up and making my way to my bathroom.

I opened the drawer and took out a pill bottle and took a pill out and swallowed it.

I then went back to bed and got under the sheets since it was cold.

I felt warm around snake around my waist.

"Well hi there" I looked down and Zak.
"Hmmm" he hummed in response.
I grabbed my phone off the charger and put on hand around Zak and started to rub his back as my way of showing affection.

I scrolled through twitter, liking tweets, replying, and retweeting.

Some tweets caught my eye. People started to say I was pregnant because I got engaged, and even I was in shock seeing those tweets.
'I'm not pregnant' I thought to myself.
Think about it made me excited though.
"Wouldn't hurts to try" I thought.
"I'm going to be right back, ok bubba?" I said kissing his cheek.
"Hurry" he responded as I slipped out of his grip.
I went to the bathroom.

I grabbed the box and quietly opened it. I grabbed the stick that was wrapped in a shiny wrap and decided to do it in the downstairs bathroom. I slipped out the door in the bathroom that lead to the guest room and closed the door behind me.

I then went into the hallway and quietly went downstairs. I went into the bathroom and took a glance of myself.
'I mean I do look a little bloated, but maybe I really am just sick' I thought to myself.
I sighed and took the pregnancy test.

-I'm not describing it-

I set the test on the counter and washed my hands and then set a timer on my phone for about 5 minutes.

I didn't want to wait 5 minutes in the bathroom so I just hid it inside a little box that was in the bathroom for decoration.

'Maybe it's shown up by now' I thought to myself.
I checked it.

The tEst had one lime which indicated it was negative.

I felt a little sad it said that but knew it wasn't right because it was too early for a pregnancy anyways.

I sighed and hid it in a little box that was in the bathroom for decoration. I turned the light off and walked back upstairs. Zak had woken up and was changing.
"I'm back" I said peeping into the room.
"Finallyyy" he said turning around.
"Wasn't that longgg" I said coming up behind him.

"I'm going to stream on twitch later with bad and A6d" he said.
"Alright, do you want breakfast?" I asked him as he nodded.
"Alright I'll cook some" I said walking downstairs and getting a pan to start cooking.

-time skip: we ate breakfast yUm-

I grabbed his plate when he was done and brought it to the sink and began to clean them.
"Here I'll help" Zak said grabbing on the the plates washing it as well.
I smiled.
He dried the plate and put it away.
I dried the plate and put it away as when I reached up to put it away he grabbed my waist and kissed my cheek.

"I love you" he said.
"I'm going to go film now" Zak said.
"Alright" I said as he walked away.

I felt so uneasy.
I felt sick but I have been sick in a while so it worried me.