25. Wife

I was gunna be meAn last chapter and then put "an tHen I woke up" at the end but tHatS meAn aND iM nOt meAn.... suRe

Alright time for the confused 1 and a half year time.
----
Date: 2-14-20

We all got settled in soon enough they all moved over here, Vincent, Darryl and Zak. Zak moves in with me and sold his house to Vincent, our YouTube channels grew and we found it as our perfect career to see how many people were happy because of our videos, Jess has also made a channel and recently hit 1ook. We all were happy, we streamed, we made videos, and we made ton of memories and most of all people supported me and Zaks relationship which I was truly grateful for.
At least once a month we made it traditional to go out and eat.
Also not to mention I turned 21 and Zak turned 20
----

I got ready and made my way to the bathroom Zak was in. He was wearing a dress shirt and black jeans.

"You look so handsome" I said hugging zak by the waist.
"And you look so gorgeous" he smiled back at me.

I texted the group chat and confirmed that everyone was ready and then we got in the car and Zak drove.

We got to the restaurant and met up.
"Hey guys i missed you" I said fretting everyone hugging everyone one by one as we caught up even though we were calling and making videos everyday.

We went inside.

"Do you have a reservation?" The lady asked.
"Yes, y/n table for 5" I spoke up.
"Alright follow me this way." She said leading us to the table.
The seating order went.
Zak, Me, Darryl, Jess, and Vincent and we sat in a booth.
We all ate our food and zak had stood up and dragged me with him.
"What's going on?" I said confused.
'Is he proposing' I thought as that thought filled my mind I had panicked.

"Y/n, it would be more than an honor to spend my life with you and I've chose that's what I want to do, will you marry me" he said holding a box open that had a ring inside.
I started to tear up.
'This isn't actually happening' I thought as my eyes widened and my heart started to beat faster and faster.
Jess was shocked and Vincent was smiling .
Darryl was having a freak out.
"YES! OF COURSE I WILL" I said as he slipped the ring on my finger. I felt Everton staring at me but I didn't care. I wAs now engaged and I was going to marry the man of my dreams.
"OH MY GOODNESS SKEPPYYY" Darryl said covering his mouth.

I just started to cry as I heard clapping throughout the restaurant of people shocked that they witnessed a proposal.

Not long after a waitress came over with a small desert that said congratulations on it.

I couldn't believe how far I've come in life. I was going to get married soon and I was surrounded by people who loved me. I was proud. Proud of Zak, Proud of myself, Proud of everyone.

I went home that night with a smile that I could remove from my face.

We all finished up and we took photos after the dinner and zak tweeted.
"I finally popped the question"
And I posted on my instagram

"I finally popped the question" And I posted on my instagram

These two posts made supporters go actually crazy. Our phones were spammed by friends and family and a bunch of supporters.

We got home and I unlocked the door and walked inside I threw my stuff down and headed upstairs with Zak.
"I'm tired" I said plopping on the bed.
Zak sat down and started to massage my upper back.

"Thank you" I said.
"No problem" he said getting up.
I got up after him and went into the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom.
I grabbed a makeup wipe and took my light makeup off.
I yawned a stretched as Zak came behind me and held my waist.
A smile stretched across my face.
"I love you" I said to him as he smiled in the mirror and I turned around to face him.
He placed a kissing on my lips.
"Do you like the ring?" He asked.
"Yea, it's beautiful" I said smiling.
"It fits?" He asked.
"Yeah it actually fits perfectly" I said looking at the ring.
He hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"We should get to bed" I said.
"But I want to do more" he said with his hands tracing under my shirt.
"Woah clam down mr" I laughed as my face became a bright shade of red.
"I can't help it" he said smiling.
"But I won't do anything your aren't ok with" he said making himself clear.
"You're the sweetest" I said sitting on the bathroom counter wrapping myself around him.
"Alright let's go to bed" he said lifting me up and carrying me to the bed.
He laid me down so that he was on top of me.

My arms were wrapped around his neck and he just lied there on top of me and his head laying on my chest and my legs wrapped around his waist.

We soon got sleepier and sleepier.
"Goodnight" I said drifting away to sleep.
"Goodnight soon to be wife"

---- word count: 976
This was very requested I hope y'all don't mind the huge time skip but in order to get to the cute big moments I needed a time skip like this.
I'm planning to make this story around at least 40-50 chapters including after story which would just be a bunch of cute little moments.
And then a sound track cause y'all said you wouldn't mind one.