21. good news

Tysm for the support I've never really thought this story would grow this big.
You guys comments really make my day, especially the ones that compliment me or say that they were happy that I updated. Makes my heart UWU❤️❤️

----8-18-19

Soon enough my vision cleared and there was about 5 people standing around me.

"Is she ok"

"What happened"

"Here I have water in my car"

"Is she breathing?"

"Did she get hit?"

"Y/n!?" I heard as my hearing was becoming clearer.
"Y/n?"I felt someone shaking me.

"Hello .... y/n?" I heard as I snapped out of my trance.
"Huh?" I said looking up at Jess and then panicking at the crowd I realized was around me.

I looked down to see blood.

"I .... got... hit?" I asked panicking from seeing the blood.

I saw Jess' expression of being worried.

"What happened?!" I panicked asking Jess while now hyperventilating.

Jess tired not to panic but I can see it in her eyes.

"I- I tried to stop it from happening, but she just... she was too close to the train before I could stop her"Zak choked on his tears.

"I didn't see the train" I said looking around my breathes getting shorter as I could start to feel the pain in my side.
I looked up to see Zak as he looked at me we kind of stared at each other.

"I'm so sorry" I said looking at him.
A tear rolled down his cheek and I wiped it off.
He smiled at me.
"There will never be a moment that I won't forgive you, I love you y/n" he said as more tears fell out and we was trying to smile instead of letting me see him hurt.

"Zak.... it hurts" I cried as the pain grew stronger in my side.

"It's ok just stay with me, stay with us, please" he whispered crying.
I felt his tear drop on my cheek.

I heard sirens coming closer.

The paramedics rushed to my side and put me on a stretcher.

"Zak don't leave me.... not again" I said reaching to grab his hand.
"I'll see you soon" he said letting go of my hand.
"No... please" I whispered.

My vision went blurry as they put a oxygen mask over my head.

Jess' Pov
Me and Zak had to rush back home and tell the other what had happened and then rush to the hospital.
I ran to the door step and saw them sitting around.
"Guy come on we're going to the hospital" I said out of breathe grabbing my car keys.
"Wait what" Vincent said confused
"Where's y/n" Darryl said confused getting up and running.

We all rushed out the door and I got in the car as so did the others.
"What is going on?" Vincent asked.

"Y/n was walking and she didn't realize how close she came with an on coming train. She was so close that the force between her and the train caused her to be pushing towards the train and I was too late and pulled her away after she got hit" Zak explained as their jaws dropped.

"Is this a joke?" Darryl said.
"I wish it was but it isn't" Zak said.

A few minutes we got to the hospital.
We sat down in a row and held each other's hands as all we could do now was pray.

A doctor came out. And it was the same doctor that saw me and y/n for a few years now.
"Jess it's sad to see you here again" he said to her as he grabbed a chair and sat in front of us.

"Y/n is going to have some immediate surgery" he said as the room went quiet.
"And I'm not going to lie to you or sugar coat it but, this is very dangerous, and there are chances y/n may not make it" he said.

"I understand" Jess said crying.

"I will do all it takes to make sure this runs smoothly, but as it looks the train broke her ribs which impaled her lung." He said making my heart drop.
"I don't mean to scare you but it is a possibility she might not make it" the doctor said getting up.

"Do what's best" I said shaking his hand.
"Will do" he walked out of the room.

-time skip-
Time:12:47

We all were still waiting for her surgery to be done and we were also dozing off to sleep.
"I'm going to go get something from tHe vending machine, does anyone want anything?" I asked getting up and stretching.

"I'll go with you" Zak got up.
"Ok" I said grabbing my purse.
"Water?" Darryl said
"Me too" Vincent yawned.
Darryl was about to pass me his money.
"It's ok I got it" I said declining his offer.
"Thank you" Darryl said.
"Yea Thanks" Vincent said.

Buzz
Buzz
Buzz

I looked to see what was buzzing.
I remembered the doctor had gave me
Y/ns phone.
I picked up the call.

"Hello" I answered
"Is this f/n l/n?"a woman called
"No this is her close friend Jessica" I said confused
"Whose this?" I asked
"We are here to inform f/n l/n that her court case has been dropped from all charges, we will leave a voicemail so she can see later" A woman spoke.
"Oh.. ok thank you" I hung up the phone

Beep

"Whose that?" Zak asked.
"Oh just business... uh y/ns coirt case got dropped, Shes going to like this relief" I said smiling to myself.

"Well now that she doesn't have a case anymore what are you guys going to do?" I asked grabbing two waters.

"Probably stay until she makes a full recovery" zak said walking with me back.

"Awh, that's so sweet of you" I said smiling at him.
We walked back into the waiting room where Darryl and Vincent were now knocked out.
"Sweet children" I said as I took off my jacket and unzipped it to try and cover Vincent and Darryl.

"Aren't you cold" Zak said shocked by the fact I gave them my jacket when all I had underneath was a tank top.

"Yea but they need it more than I do" I said shrugging.

We stood there for what seem like ages.
Me and Zak soon knocked out and I was laying on Darryl's lap and Zak was laying on mine.

-time skip-
3:37AM

We all woke up by the silence being broken by the doctor opening the door.

We all snap awake.
"We have good news"

----
Word count: 1119