17. slipped

For all of you guys reading and voting and commenting nice stuff I just want to thank you because it really does make my day to see that your enjoying the story.
❤️❤️

{W A R N I N G}
Tigger Warning
- Mention of Suicidal thoughts
- Considerations of self harm
-Abuse
( IF YOU GET TRIGGERED OR YOU APPLY TO ANY OF THESE TRIGGER WARNINGS PLEASE DO NOT READ OR GO FORWARD, SKIP THE CHAPTER.
National suicide lifeline:
1(800)273-8255

----Date: 8-18-19
Zak Vincent and Darryl decided to stay and miss their flight so they can stay for the case as witnesses.
I couldn't get even 5 minutes of sleep for what seems like it's been years.
I take a glance of Zak by my side and I rolled over to check the time.

1:45AM.

I read on the clock. I sighed before getting up and quietly walking out of the room making sure not to wake them.
I closed the door as I felt like the floor boards creaked loud it was actually quiet.

I slowly opened the Vincent's door and saw Darryl and him sleeping as they feel probably asleep editing old videos to post while they were here.
I walked downstairs trying to be quiet as possible.
I walked into the kitchen and noticed my window was open as I looked out the window to see a bright night sky, the moon full, stars shining, clouds, and the flaming breeze of the cold night as it was relaxing.

'One step closer to the moon' I thought as I looked down. The white curtain on my window blew as I stepped away from the window and grabbed a knife.
'Just do it' I could no longer control what I was thinking

'Not like they would care anyways' I thought to myself.
I slowly made my way up stairs and peaked through the doors to make sure everyone was still asleep.
I grabbed a letter that I've been keeping away for moments like these. Or should I say moment, you only die once right?

I walked up into the basement and went to the ladder that was built into the wall before forgetting I needed the key to unlock the top to access the roof.
I put he letter down and I made my way down to my room where I hid it.

I opened my door quietly and peaked inside. Zak was sleeping so comfortable and cute.
'I shouldn't do this, it would make them sad' I thought to myself.
'No no no you wanted this now do it' another thought popped in my head as I stood there for a minute contemplating.

'Times ticking' I thought.
I carefully lifted up my lamp and grabbed the key as I put the lamp down carefully I tried to sneak out of the room. I opened the door knob and....
Clank clank clank

I dropped the key.

"Fuck" I whispered to myself as I heard zak move in bed.
"What?" He mumbled. I was about to answer when I saw that we was still sleeping.
I quickly made my way out of the room and back upstairs.

I unlocked the top and climbed out on the roof.

'Am I really doing this? No stop it this isn't right you have people who care about you, you murdered your ex when you could have avoided it, he loved you' I thought to myself all at once which messed with my emotions.
"STOP IT" I suddenly blurred out as I kicked the knife away from me.

'Y/n this isn't you, what are you even doing? You didn't murder him.' Another thought rushed to my head.

'Let's take a deep breath and go back inside before something happens' I thought to myself taking a deep breath, closing my eyes, I turned around.

"Y/N!?" I heard making eyes suddenly open.

Zaks POV

Clank clank
Creak
I heard as it sounded like someone dropping a coin and then closing the door. I just rolled over in hopes to fall back asleep when I noticed a cold breeze.

"Y/n you left the window open" I rubbed my eyes slowly sitting up.
"Your not here?" I whispered to myself.
"Y/n" I said a little louder, no reply.
"Maybe she's in the kitchen" I said to myself.

I got up and I walked to the kitchen and that window was also open. I went back to the room think she went to the restroom and she was now back in bed.
I opened the door and notice a crinkle under me. I stepped on a note.
'The hell?' I thought to myself picking it up and then opening it to read.
It read.

"Dear anyone shows reading this
I wrote this note for one reason and one reason only. This situation what you might call temporary for me isn't, it replays in my head driving me insane and I'm so so sorry if you do find this, I'm not usually like this because I deal with it on my own or I just plain out hide it. It's hard to deal with this, I don't know if I will die but my current boyfriend says I should die, that I'm a slut, that I've slept with his friend when I haven't. I haven't slept since the day of the incident. I don't know if I ever will, I want him to go away, I want everything to go away. If you find this either I'm dead already and it's too late, you better find me, or your good and finding and searching rooms.
Sincerely,
Y/n."

And with reading that tears formed in my eyes as I noticed a sliding noise on the roof.
My heart raced as I ran to the attic and saw an opening. I walked up to it to see a ladder.
I climbed it.

My heart dropped.

"Y/N!?" I said with my voice cracking from the tears.
With that she turned around and saw me.
She shook her head in a no motion knowing she hated for me to see her like this.

"I'm sorry" she said her face turning red before tears stream out.

"It's ok just come here and everything will be fine" I said worried hold my arms out for her.

She stood there for a second and with her first step she

slipped

With that sight my heart dropped.

-----
Word count: 1082

I'm so sorry for this chapter but you got to mess with peoples emotions to make a good book
*insert finger guns*