15. DrunkBoyHalo

Do me a giant favor and go check out Gremlin_boy because 1 they are a good writer and 2 they are very supportive.

Also I know that the dates don't really match up with the events that are happening bc skeppy released merch( and I bought it) so the dates on the story are just to indicate that the days do go by and to keep it kind of organized. Ehe enJoyy
------
Date: 8-16-19
"You guys are leaving tomorrow so what do you want to do before I cry?" I said leaning my elbows on the counter.

"I say we should hang out today and just enjoy each other's company" Darryl said as they were sitting down at the counter.

"Sounds good to me" I say shrugging walking to the fridge to get something to drink.
"Any of you thirsty" I asked peaking my head behind the fridge door.
"Water" they all say one by one.
"Oh I remembered tonight I got a gift for us" Jess said popping up from her seat as she walks to her purse and pulls out a bottle of wine.
"Oooo" I say giving her a smirk.
"Ok I'm not condoning underage drinking I'm just using this as an occasion to celebrate" she said.
"We'll open it later tonight" she added.

- we all hung out and vlogged our day of us hanging out at home doing things such as swimming, making food together, simply laughing at stupid stuff, blanket and pillow forts basically doing all we could before having to leave them tomorrow which would be sad.-

Time: 9:45
"I think I'm ready for a glass of wine" Jess said getting up.
"Since it's occasional I guess a little less than a glass couldn't hurt" I said getting up following Jess and the other followed me.
"If you guys doing want nay you guys can drink juice out of a wine glass to get the same feel" I said getting some juice out.

Jess poured herself a glass since she was of age and loved wine. I grabbed a glass and one for the other and I pour a little bit of wine and then filled the rest up with juice.
Soon Zak, Darryl and Vincent gathered around.
"I'm only going to take a little because I don't want to be hungover on the plane." Darryl said pouring himself a glass.
"All your flights leave at 2:00pm" I said taking a sip on my drink.
As I said that Darryl then poured more into his glass earning a laugh from me.

"Drunk boy Halo" I said taking another sip.
"I- what did you say, I wasn't even drunk I was buzzed."
"Yeah mhm" Vincent said pouring a little bit into a glass and filling it with juice like I had done.
Zak poured some into a glass and filled the rest with juice like the rest of us and we started a conversation.

"You guys leave tomorrow and I'm going to be lonely" I say.
"Well hopefully we can't visit each other like once a year" Darryl suggested.
"That actually sounds like a good idea" Vincent responded taking a sip.

"Yea it is" I smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek.
"Y/n are you ok" Darryl asked.
"It's just... I don't want you guys to go. I've know you guys for so long and we only got a week together" I say making more tears roll down my cheek as it kind of triggered my emotions.

"Awh no don't cry" Darryl said standing up to hug me.
Everyone stood up and hugged me besides Jess.
"I mean imma be here all year" She says taking a sip making me laugh through the tears.

"Don't cry y/n" Vincent said as he wiped my tears away with a napkin.

"I'm sorry Im crying in front of you guys I really couldn't control it" I smiled.
My crying made Darryl tear up.
(S o f t b o y UwU)
"Look what you started" Zak said.
"Shut up" I laughed playfully hitting him.
"Maybe I couldn't try and move to L.A" Zak said.
"I thought u were moving in with mee" Darryl whined.
"Wait what if we all lived in one house"Vincent suggested.
"Ohh like roomies?" Darryls face lit up as he smiled.
"Yes" Vincent said.
"That would be fun" I said smiling.
"Are you guys packed ready for tomorrow?" I asked breaking the little silence we had.

"Yea" I heard everyone agree and nod in agreement.
"No I just have to get my dog first" Darryl said slurring his words
"You didn't bring your dog with you" I said questioning him.
"This dude is weak he can't stand one glass if wine" Vincent said earning a laugh from me.
"I've got to sleep" Darryl said.
"Then sleep" Zak said.
"I don't need to" Darryl said again.
"You just said-"
"Shhh" Darryl cut him off putting his finger by his lips.
"Kiss kiss kiss kiss" Vincent chanted whispering.
"What. Did you ... say" Darryl said.
"Ok I think we should cut him off on the wine." I said putting the cork back on
"He barely had one glass" Jess said taking a sip
"That's the problem" zak said.
"I'll take him to the bed" I said sighing.
I walked towards Darryl and put his arm around my shoulder and brought him upstairs as Zak went to the other side of Darryl to help.

We walked him upstairs and brought him to his room.
"I have to take a nap first" Darryl mumbled.
"Yea but once you take a nap you'll go to sleep" I said trying not to laugh.
"Oh yea huh" he said agree to a sentence that didn't even make sense.
"Ok yea just lay down" I said pull out the covers for him.
"It's kind of hot, do you want the fan on?" I asked putting the lighter blanket on him so he wouldn't over heat.
"Me too" he respond.
"Uh huh yea ok" I said responding kind of laughing.
"Are you laughing at me?" He mumbled.
"Ye-I mean no" I said getting the smile off my face.
"I want a hug before I go to sleep" he sort of whined.
I walked up to where we was laying and hugged him.
"Good night DrunkBoyHalo" I smiled before walking out of the room and shutting the door.

-----
Word count: 1075