10. You're Worth it

--- date: 8-14-19
I woke up in the morning with Zak no longer by my side.
"Hmm?" I hummed to myself.
I knock on Vincent's room and looked and he was gone.
I looked in the new guest room we set up and Darryl wasn't there.
I headed downstairs to them eating.
"Hey guys" I said stretching.
"Hey" they replied.
"Morning" Zak said with a smile that instantly melted my heart and made me die a little inside.

Yesterday before bed we all had a movie night and Darryl was the first one to fall asleep. It was funny so recorded it. We also got the new window installed and I also got a call last night saying no charges would be pressed which honestly thank god because I didn't want to deal with court I just wanted him gone, they caught him on a lot of other crimes that he did that ended up getting him locked up for a life sentence.

So today we wanted to relax and celebrate. I called Jess last night and spent a lot of time with Zak.
"So where do you want to go today guys"
"Ooo the beach" Zak offered.
"Yea that sounds fun." Everyone agreed.
We finished eating and sat at the table talking.
"Everyone has bathing suits right?" I asked making sure.
"I'm not going to come to Cali without one" Darryl said.
As everyone gave me a nod.
"Alright well everyone get changed and then I'll pack a bag for us.

Everyone went to go change but since me and Zak shared a room we went to the room together.

(I tried finding one that wasn't on a model bc everyones body is perfect I don't want ppl thinking this is what ur body has to look like to be reading this, ok keep reading beautiful child)

I changed into that and put a loose shirt and some shorts over it, while Zak was changing in the bathroom. I started to pack and bag as he came out.
"I'm surprised it's not Minecraft swim trunks"
"Shh we shall never speak of that incident" he said smiling and sitting on the bed.

I looked in the mirror to se him staring.
"Like what you see"
"No I- I mean yes I- sorry" he said making me laugh.
"I know what you meant it's ok" I said throwing the bag over my shoulder.
"Here let me carry that" Zak said carrying it off my shoulder.
"Are you ready I knocked on Vincent's door."
"Yea I'll be out in a sec" he responded back.
"Ok meet us downstairs"
I walked down the hallway going to Darryl's door.
"Are you ready"
"Yea" he said walking out.
"Ok perfect" we all waiting for Vincent downstairs.
"Alright I'm ready" he said running down the stairs.
We all came made our way to the car.
They were running to the truck.
"We are taking the car" I sAid unlocking it as now Darryl got front seat.
"Baldy" Zak said.
"Hey hey be nice" I jokingly said.
Let Vincent sit in the middle his lover girl is coming.
I started to drive towards Jess' house which wasn't that far.
We picked up Jess and I rolled down my window.
"Sorry Guppie you gotta sit in the back today" she opened the door and before sitting down she went to my window and flipped me off.

"Guppie?" Darryl said questioning his entire life now at this point.

"Oh when she was little-"
"Don't you dare say it" she cut me off"
"She .... fell into a fish tank" I said and I gained a few laughs in the car and a kick on the back of my seat from Jess.

"Fuck you"
"LANGUAGEEE"
"Ok we're not streaming right now" Vincent said.
"Sorry I just got a little used to saying that" Darryl apologized

"That's a cute story, me and baldy have a story like that" Zak said leaning up in his seat.
"How" Darryl questioned.
"Why you have all those names"Zak said.
"What names" Darryl asked.
"Well only
Baldboyhalo
Drunkboyhalo
Sadsoysalo
Goodgirlhalo
Goodboyhalo-"

"Ok I get the point stop" Darryl cut Zak off.
"Alright well we are here" I said pulling up to the beach.
"Whys it not crowded" Zak says.
"And whys it look so good" Darryl questioned amazed.
"Her dad owns this part of the beach so it's private." Jess said excitedly.
"I didn't know you were that rich" Zak says.
"Oh trust me, you don't know a lot of things" I said laughing.

We all go out of the car and carried our stuff. We placed it in a beach chair that was already over there.

"Wow this looks beautiful" Vincent said amused.
"Hey Vincent" Darryl said.
"how do you say Y/n's name in French"
"I'm literally not starting this with you again" he said about to scream.
I was laughing as I sprayed myself with sunscreen as I felt myself being lifted up and picked up bridal style.

"NO NO NOT AGAIN JESS HELPPPPP" I yelled and laugh at the same time.
I then flip myself like I did before so then he can't throw me in.
"Fine time I won't throw you in" Zak said smiling.
I looked into he's eyes and in that moment I felt free and safe.
He started to lean in and I panicked.
"What if they see us?" I whispered to him.
"I don't care if they see us" he smiled at me.
I started to lean in too and soon enough I felt his soft lips on mine and it was more than just a peck. It was passionate.
"OH MY GOODNESS" I hear Darryl scream from the shore. I break away from the kiss and me and Zak look towards them and laugh at their reactions.

Jess was covering her mouth in shock Darryl was freaking out and Vincent has no clue what was going on. Vincent focused for a little bit and realized.
"I told you, I knew it" he smiled.

We looked back at each other and smiled before going back into the kiss.

"Everything that has lead up to this moment was worth it" I said to Zak smiling.
"You're Worth it" he smiled and kissed my cheek.

---
Word count: 1101

(Fluff continues in next chapter bc I don't want to end it here but I'll let you guys wait for it >:) also ty for all the support you guys have given me so far it really does make me happy when I see you guys comment or vote on my chapters)