20. stay alive

Wowwww I'm sorry for that last chapter there :((
I love and appreciate everyone for support and the comments, I try to respond to everyone who leaves nice comments but yea I check all my comments and honestly I love you guys, you guys are so nice and just makes me UWU.
I never really thought people would like this story so ty.

----- date: 8-18-19

Jess' Pov

Zak was in the car and we talked things through and agreed to go back to the house and set things straight.
( the shortest Pov ever)

Y/ns Pov

I soon heard a knock coming from downstairs. I just peaked my head out of the door and leaned on the doorway to see Jess walk in.

I was about to run down towards her but then I see Zak enter and I immediately step back into the doorway and close the door.

My heart sunk to my stomach and I started to panic.
My heart started to race, my pupils were dilated and I started to cry.

I sat down at my desk and looked out my window.

I heard a slight knock.
I sighed.

"Y/n please.... can we talk?" I heard Zak say with a raspy voice.
"Uhh... yea sure" I said as I saw him come in the room through the reflection of the window.

I sat the with a hoodie and my hood covering eyes and a tears rolling down my cheek as I silently cried.

He shut the door behind him and sat on my bed.

"Look I'm sorry" he said rubbing his eyes.

"Mmhm" I humming placing my hands on my desk and put my head on my hands.

(Like this)

(JUSt mONiKa, this the weirdest mix in a dam skeppy x reader I'm sorry, fiRst Hamilton and the this)

He sniffled.

"Y/n I really am sorry, I shouldn't have every yelled at you or became angry..... I'm sorry" he said his voice becoming strained.

"Then why'd you do it" I said choking up in my tears.

"You left me" I said kind of raising my voice but breaking down at the same time.

"I-i d-"

"You hurt me, when you left, it hurt... so bad, and you didn't even text me or call me" I cut him off with pain lacing my voice.

He stood up

"I needed you and you were no where to be seen" I added one last time.

"Y/n I'm sorry, ok what more do you want from me" he said raising his voice.

"I don't know someone to ACTUALLY FUCKING CARE?!" I said pushing him back by his shoulders.

He gasped when I pushed him, he didn't fall.

He balled up his fists.

I was breathing heavily and was about to storm out of the room when he put his arm out and grabbed my upper arms pulling me towards him.

"Let me go" I struggled to get out of his grip.

"I'm so sorry... please" he said as he hugged me

"Stop using that bullshit" I hit him in the chest but he didn't budge.

I stayed silent as I heard his panting and his heat beat which calmed me.

I saw a tear roll down his cheek and onto his collar bone.

"I didn't have you when I need it, I don't need it now." I pushed him off me and slammed my door.

Zaks Pov
She gave me a cold look as she slammed the door which made me jump.
I sat there a looked around the room
"What the fuck dude" I whispered to myself as I put my hands on my head.
The smell of her lingered the room but not in a good way.
I had that flight or fight feeling like something bad was going to happen.
"Fucking go after her, she needs you" something told me and forced me to run.

"Where did she go" I asked as Jess posted to the door.
"She said she went to go get air" Jess said.
I ran out the door.

I looked outside and i saw her walking fast down the street.

"Y/n please stop" i said running after her.

she had started running a turned the corner where i saw her suddenly stopped as a bright light lite up her face and a loud horn could be heard.

Jess' Pov
I started to worry about y/n the way i saw Zak run after.

What do i do?

do i run after them?

do i wait for her here?

do i tell Zak to come back and let her cool off?

"Im... going to go look for them" I said to Vincent and Darryl as they nod.

"here get something to eat, I trust you" i said giving them my credit card.

"Thanks" they say

"dont mention it" i smiled closing the door.

I started to walk when i was stopped at the cross walk by a train going by.

i sighed and just turned around and started walking the other direction.

I heard a harsh swallow and gasp which made me turn around.

"Y/N!" I screamed as I saw her standing there on the ground in Zaks arms.
I covered my mouth with my hand and my heart dropped to the ground.
The train passed by and I didn't wait a dam second for those bars to raise I simply ran under them.

"ARE YOU OK WHAT HAPPENED!?" I practically screamed.
Zak was panting heavily as y/n was pulled back by the arms into him and on the ground.

Y/n's Pov

I heard all the sudden a loud horn and a giant wind come past me and I looked up and realized I was speed walking head on into a train.

'Is this what happens after all, this is how I die' I thought to myself as I regret everything.

And with that I realized everything. Everything was my fault. An issue that could've been avoided if I had paid attention, but when I didn't things can hit you like an train going full speed not being able to stop or have any control.

I was all the sudden pulled backwards by my arms and brought to the ground by a familiar presence.
Things calmed down and another body rushed to my side.
My heart had stopped and everything was turning blurry as I tried to regain the steady beating that my heart needed to stay alive.

----
Word count: 1085