19. Please

----Date 8-18-19

I wasn't ready to tell Vincent or Darryl what had happened so like any other conversation I called Jess.

"He couldn't have gone far" She said.
"What if he bought a plane ticket back, he- he took all his stuff" I stuttered.
"Look look don't stress, you were in a bad time, just tell him the truth and I'll find him" Jess said on the other side of the phone.
"How are you going to find him?" I was crying over the phone
"I have my ways" she said.
"Ok I'll talk to you later" I said as we said bye we both hung up.

"You alright" Darryl said slightly knocking on my door, peaking his head through my door as I threw my phone on my bed.

"Just a tough time" I said sighing.
"Can I talk to you about something... well everything" I added.
"You can talk to me about anything" he said sitting next to me.

-I told him everything, the stress of the cases, the note that made Zak mad at me and the situation behind it, what happened last night-

Darryl tried his best to listen and understand what had happened.
He gave me a hug. A tight, warming hug while rubbing my back. A hug hat I needed, he said the words I needed to hear.

"It's going to be ok, I'm here, talk to me i don't care if it's 4am, wake me up, I'll do what it takes" he said giving me a tight hug.

"Thank you so much" I said hugging him back.

Jess pov

I grabbed my phone and purse and headed to my car rushing.
I decided before I try to hack into his phone to track him down it would be better to call or text him first.

I pressed the call button.
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring

No answer
I called him 5 more times before he picked up.

"Hey" he said in a sad voice.
I was about to yell at him for acting like victim and hurting y/n since he has no idea what's shes been through.

"Where are you?" Is what I was going to ask but all that came out was.
"I'm sorry" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Please come back, we need you ..... y/n needs you" I said as I heard if muffled cries on the other side of the phone.

"Please just tell me where you are" I said crying.
(Imma just make up some random street names)

"Wilson and 144th" he said with a raspy voice sniffling.
"Alright stay there, I'm going to pick you up" I said as we said bye and hung up.
I took a deep breathe before starting the ignition and driving off.

Y/ns Pov
Vincent and Darryl were comforting me telling me it was ok and everything would be fine and that things just weren't working at the time.

"Thanks guys I think I just need time to reflect right now" I said as they nodded and closed the door on the way out.

Every time I looked around it broke my heart. I took my time to inspect the damage.

He had punched a little hole in my wall, he took the ring he had gave me, there was still little pieces of paper everywhere, he had smashed a picture of me and him together and took the picture and ripped it.

I opened my closet to see some of my clothes on the floor as hangers were on the ground. Some things were still a mess. I had no idea how to react,

should I be sad?

Should I be angry?

Should I be sorry?

Being in the room where it happened messed with my emotions.

( hEHeH. HAmIltOn. thE rOOm whERe iT hAppeNed)

I knew after that I would be able to sleep at all.

It was too much, I needed to go to court soon, I had to deal with this, I had dragged everyone into this, I miss the simpler days where we laughed and played Minecraft streaming at 3:00am.

I took and sigh and sat down at my desk and looked out the window.

"What am I going to do?" I whispered to myself.

Jess' Pov

I got to the location and parked. I walked down towards him as he had a hoodie over his head. I was the pain in his eyes, his eyes were red and so was his face, his cheeks were tear stained and he was looking down the whole time.

This was the first time ever seeing him like this and the way he hid it made it obvious he wasn't like this very often.

"I'm sorry" he said with his voice cracking with pain.
"It's not your fault" I said choking up.
"She hates me and that is my fault, I should have been there for her and I wasn't, I yelled at her, I fucking yelled at her" he said crying trying to cover his face.

"You can't take me back to her" he said with pain laced in his voice.
"Not after this, I need you to tell her I said bye" he said making me shocked.

"No, you need to come back" tears rolled down my cheek.
"Can't you understand, she doesn't want to see me, I'm going to get a plane ticket back" he said trying to leave.
"Bye" he said trying to walk away.

I grabbed his wrist as he pulled away making me fall. I quickly got up and ran up.
"Stop!" I yelled and he was still walking fast.
"Stop walking away from me!" I said choking up on my tears.

He stopped in his tracks.

"Please" I whispered.

"We need you"I added.

He stood there for a second.
"You don't want me here..... trust me" Zak said trying to walk off again.

"Why are you doing this to us, to yourself?" I said trying to get him to stop.
"Stop running away from your issues" I said as I stopped chasing him.
"Please come back, I don't care what you've done, what do you not understand that we need you, I need you, y/n needs you" I said as he stopped again.

"Get in the car" I said

"Please" I whispered.

----
Word count: 1060