37. In Love

Jess' Pov

I didn't blame y/n for what she had done, I realized she had a bad day so of course she would be in a bad mood, I've known y/n for so long that I've seen worse but after every time she comes back and apologizes, it's not like I don't get like that too.

The only thing was I didn't trust myself enough to let her walk alone. I know she needs space right now but after what happened I'm not making the same mistake Zak did.

I drove next to her for a few minutes before she stopped and turned towards me.
I parked the car and got out and saw the tears.

I walked around the car and gave her a hug.

"I'm a fucking bitch to you I don't know why you even stay" she said hugging me and crying in my shoulder.

"Because I'm here to support you, not ditch you when you most need it" I said hugging her rubbing her back.

"I know you're having a rough day, I'm sorry for raising my voice at you in the car" I apologized.

"I'm sorry too" she said back.

"You don't have to, you're going through stuff and all you did was defend yourself, it's better to let it out then keep it in" I explained.

We stood there in complete silence.

A giant wind struck us and I looked in the distance to see black rain clouds.

"Come on let's go home" I rubbed her back.

I unlocked the car as she got in and I got in the other side.

"Why didn't you leave me?" Y/n asked.

"Because I know you" I said.

"What is that supposed to mean" she asked.

"I know you better than you know you" I said.

"And?" She asked.

"I have no idea" I said starting the car back up.

Not long after heavy rain started to pour.

"I feel like this is going to break my window" I said.

We soon got back to the house and we made a plan how to get inside without getting soaked.

"We only have one umbrella" I said.

"You take it I had a hoodie" y/n said.

"You can still get soaked ding dong" I said handing her the umbrella.
"What are you going to use?" She asked.

"I've explained to you before" I said as I opened the car door.

"What's that?" She asked.

"I HAVE MY WAYS" I said running to the other side of the car to open the door.

Y/n opened the umbrella and started to slightly jog to the door.
"DONT SLIP" I said shutting the door and locking the car.

"I WONT" y/n said as she stood in the covered porch and zak opened the door.

"IM- AHHHAHHG" I screamed as I slipped and fell.

I soon hear two laughs coming from the porch as I laid there.

Now soaked.

"My plan has failed me" I said getting up.

"It's ok I'll get you new clothes" y/n said laughing still.

Y/ns Pov

We all go inside and finishes our laughs.
I ran upstairs to my room and turned on the hallway light as well as my room light.