22. Baby

I'm sorry if I lag on chapters, my shitty excuse is school... I'm sorry, ty for the support I really can't thank you guys enough.
Also I love reading u guys comments like I feel like i could have a full on conversation with you guys.

What is you guys opinion of The Minecraft Monday drama. (Don't start a fight in the comments although u guys are sweet and nice I know you wouldn't).

Also I wanna make a soundtrack to this story so far I have.

Buzzcut season- lords
Get you- Daniel caeser ft kali uchis
Deep end- ruelle
-----
Date: 8-19-19

Jess' Pov still

We get the news that the surgery has done well but y/n may still have issues breathing correctly so she has to stay hospitalized for a little bit.

I was happy, at least my best friend is still alive that's all I will ever need.
We walked in and saw that her eyes were closed. I grabbed chairs and placed them around y/n so the others could sit down.
I sat down and held y/ns hand.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered to her.

"I'm here now, everything's fine" I whispered again.

The room was silent and all you could hear was the beeping of the heart monitor.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Guys?" Y/n woke up
"Y/n!?" I said as I stood up and leaned over to hug her.
"What time is it?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Oh uh 3:41" Vincent took out his phone.
The doctor soon walked in.
"Hey y/n" he sat down at the foot of the bed.
"So you're going to have to stay in the hospital for a few days just to make sure nothing bad happens" he said writing down notes.

"What happened" y/n asked.

"Well looks to me you were walking and didn't know how close you came with a train, but however it was close enough to have the force coming from the train pull you in, you shattered you ribs and it impaled your lung, you were rushed here, had surgery, and now here we are but if it wasn't for Zak pulling you back at the right time you would have most likely lost your life" he explained as everyone was quiet.

"Wow that's... a lot" Y/n said.

"In going to send in a nurse to come give you medicine to help you feel better, meanwhile I'll let you guys talk, oh be careful touching her it might hurt in that area" he pointed to her bandages and walked out of the room.

I had a feeling to hold in my tears, I'm not sure why, I didn't want to cry no more. I wanted things to be normal, happy, fun, calm.

"So y/n.... they dropped your case, and your charges." I said to cheer her up.

"Wait... what, how?" She asked.

"I just they had investigators look into it" I said said shrugging my shoulders.

I looked over to Zak who was already crying.

Y/ns Pov

I looked at all of them. Jess, Vincent and Darryl were happy and a few tears came out of their eyes while Zak was crying a whole river.

"Hey hey hey" I grabbed Zaks hand.
"What's the matter?" I asked.
He sniffled before looking up.

"I was.. so worried" he said.
"I feel so guilty, the way I treated you and when I heard you you could have died I just.... lost myself" he said as I looked at his tear stained cheeks.

"Hey hey, I'm here now" I said adjusting myself so I was sitting up.
I pulling his hand and he got up I pulling him in to hug me.
"It's ok, it's not your fault" I whispered.
He sat down.
"Thank you" he said whipping his tears away.

"Anyone else need a hug?" I say as Vincent and Darryl stand up quickly.
I laughed as they walk over to hug me.
"I miss you guys" I said hugging them.
We hugged for a good 30 seconds before letting go and having them sit down.

I sighed before grabbing my phone to contact my lawyer and all that shenanigans when I realized.

"Since you guys aren't staying for the case I guess that means I have to fly you guys back home" I have a light smile and sighed.

"Oh yeah huh" Darryl rubbed the back of his neck.
"I'm not going" Zak laid his head on my bed.
"You have to" I said demandingly.
"Mmm" Zak angrily hummed.
"I'm sleepy" he said scooting his chair closer to my hospital bed.
"You're sleepy?"I questioned running my fingers gets through his hair.
"I mean no I'm not sleepy" he said trying to sit up but his head just falling back down.

"It's late you guys should go back home and rest" I yawned.

"But we just got here" Zak yawned.
"Well I'm not letting u guys sleep like this, go home and rest and you can always call" I said trying to bribe them.

"How about I stay here" Zak lied his head on my stomach.

"OW ow ow ow" I panicked.
"IM SO SORRY I FORGOT" zak snapped away as everyone gasped.

"does it hurt, I'm so sorry" he said apologizing.
"It's fine I'm just sore right now." I smiled at him.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm gunna go to sleep and let y/n sleep to recover" Jess stood up.
"Me too" Vincent stood up.
"Me fourth" Darryl stood up.
"You mean third?" Vincent said.
"Huh yEa sure 5th"
"It's too late for this Darryl" Zak groaned.
"DroP tHe bAss" Darryl yawned.

"Ok well imma stay here while you guys go home.... if it's fine with you" Zak said.
"No no no" I said to him.
He did puppy eyes.
"Alright finneee" I playfully acted annoyed.

"I'll se you in the morning sexy thang" Jess shot finger guns at me.
"Get out dork"I laughed.
"Alright love yea" she winked at me walking out.

I smiled.

I said bye to them and they left.

I looked over at zak who was asleep in a chair.

I sighed and carefully got up even if it did hurt.

I pushed another chair where his feet were and put his legs on top so that he would sleep laying down rather than sleeping.
I grabbed a pillow and an extra blanket and make him comfortable.
"Ouch" I accidentally pulled on my IV.

I sighed and lied down.

Zak grabbed my hand and he caressed it.
I pulled his hand to my side and kissing it.
"Goodnighhht" he whispered half asleep.
"Night baby" I said shutting my eyes and falling asleep.

----
Word count: 1106