8. Stare

WARNING: Cussing, Blood, Abuse
May be Triggering
Reader discretion has been advised

--continuation of 8-13-19

"Well what happened... it's not something you did bad right?" I asked worried.
""No no no it's nothing like that" he assured me.
"Uhm I don't know where to start" he took a deep breathe.
"Y/n, I love you" he said looking into my eyes. I could feel my face getting red and my heart skip a beat.
"You're not joking right?" I asked which think about that question made me sad.

"Out of everything to joke about I would never joke about this" he said making me just look at him.
"I promise" he whispered.
I couldn't stop smiling.

"I-" he cut me off
"Look if you don't accept this confession that's totally fine, I'll understand" he said looking down.
"No no no ,Zak I uh, I feel the same way" I said making his face glow up and smile which made my heart melt.

We kind of sat there for a second and made he grabbed both my hands I smiled at him.
With one hand he held my waist and the other he rest on my cheek.
I wrapped both my arms around his neck as he slowly leaned in I did the same and we kissed.

I felt like right then and the my heart would explode from how sudden this is happening.
"I love you so much" He said as I held his hand on my cheek.
"I love you too" I said as I heard ruckus going down down stairs.

"Who are you?" I Hear Darryl scream. As I also heard glass shatter.
I grabbed the tools that were on the side of the box and ran as fast I could downstairs as Zak followed me.
"Y/n do you know him?" Vincent asked as I saw my ex standing there by the shattered glass, I dropped the tools out of shock.

"Oh my sweet y/n, why didn't you tell me you moved?" He smiled holding his arms open.
"Give your ol boy a hug" he said smiling.
"Get. Out" I said pointing to the door.
Zak was standing behind me as a I pointed for Vincent and Darryl to go to where Zak was. They did as signaled and backed up a little.
I walked the rest of the way down the stairs.

"Such a shame things don't change" My ex said smiling.

"What are you talking about?" i said kind of tilting my head.

"Well hmm, there's three boys in a house with one girl, I wonder what you've been doing" he crossed his arms and played amused.

"You leave them out of it" I put my hands on my hips
"I think you should leave" I added.

"And I think you should let me stay" he said walking closer to me backing me into a wall.

I tried to push him away but he forced his hand on my throat.

"You fucking slut" He said landing his fist on my face letting me go causing me to fall on the ground.

"Oh that's fucking-" I heard zak say before huffing and running down the stairs. I held up my arm to stop him as he respected it and stopped.

I wiped my finger across my lip where tHe was a cut and looked down on my finger to see blood. By then I was delusional by the lack of air I had received. I laughed for a while and then got back up.

"I said GET OUT" I yelled socking him in the face. After I got my first punch I kept hitting until he was on the ground then I got on top of him and hit him more before being dragged off him by Zak and Vincent.

"Y/n calm down, you got him already" they said dragging me off.

"Look buddy you fucked with the wrong person" I said regaining my balance and wiping the blood from my lip.

Darryl was already in the room on the call with 911.
"Y/n are you ok?" Vincent said
"It's just my lip and my hand" I said looking down at my now bloody knuckles.
"I'll stay here and watch him" Zak said trying to calm down from being so pissed off.

Vincent walked me to the bathroom. I sat on the counter as he got a wash cloth and wet it. I then put it on my lip.

"I gotta call Jess" I said to myself.
After a few seconds she picked up.
"Guess who I just fucked up right now" I said excited.
"Alright calm down" Vincent said putting the phone down and ending the call.
"Awh" I said sadly.

I was done cleaning everything and I walked out to realize the damage done.
"I just got this housseeeee" I whined pointing at the window.
"It's ok" Zak said hugging me. I hugged back.
Soon enough everyone joined the hug.

"I think police and the ambulances are here" Darryl said opening the door.
"Put you hands where we can see them" the police said from their car with their guns pointed towards the house.
Darryl came out with his hands out and then Vincent.
This part was probably the scariest.
"Zak im scared" I sAid looking at him as a tear fell from my cheek.
"It's ok, I protists go out there and do what the others did" he kissed my forehead.
"Ok" I said walking out the house.
I put my hands up and layed on the ground crying while the searched me and the Zak.
"Ok where's the guy" the police said as the he signaled us to get up.
I couldn't even talk I was traumatized. They say my injuries and walked me to the ambulance.

From the distance I can see them all talking to the police as one of the men enter the house and I see them drag him out.

"Oh god, I did that" I whispered to myself crying.
"It's ok, you were defending yourself" the friendly paramedic said to me.

My heart dropped to my stomach I realized this is the worst possible vacation ever.

One of the police men walked over.
"Can you tell your side of the story" he asked while all I could do is stare.

---
Word count: 1061

If there's any part of anywhere tahts there's spelling errors, I'm sorry but please point it out because I don't really read the story before publishing it.