49. get rid of it

Continuation
------

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it.

"How are you not soaking it's like a tsunami out there" I said letting her in.

"I ran" Jess said.

"Ok what's up." I said.

"Can we sit down and talk about it" she asked.

"Yea uh Zak and Darryl's here too do you want to talk with me alone or with them as well" I asked.

"I'll talk with them too" she said as I lead her to where we were going to eat.

"We got food but you can have some of mine when we are done talking" I said.

"Oh no that's ok I'm not hungry" Jess said taking a seat.

I grabbed the food and put it on the kitchen counter so that the kitchen island where we were sitting was empty for us to focus.

"So what's going on?" Darryl asked concerned.

Jess had looked like she was about to cry.

"So uhm" she said taking a deep breath as her voice cracked.

"Me and Vincent had a talk about something we both agreed upon a while ago" Jess said.

(Keep in mind at this point in the xreader Vincent is still 18 because his bday is in august and it's still like mid June)

"What was it about?" Darryl asked.

"Well we just talked about the future like how we wanted to wait to have children and he wanted to get married around the age of 20 and he didn't really want children but if I wanted them he would be glad to have them too" Jess explained not making any eye contact with anyone in the room.

"Ok and??" I asked.

"I wasn't thinking at the time and told him I didn't want children at all but like later when I'm ready of course I want children" Jess said stuttering over herself and pausing in between words.

"Are you saying what I think you are saying?" Zak asked as his eyes widened.

"Jess" I said getting her attention as she slightly looked up at me.

"Are you pregnant?" I asked straight forward.

She looked back down and didn't look at anyone.

Everyone was looking at her.

"Jess he's too young to be a father he's 18 still" Darryl said.

"I know" Jess said quietly.

"Well it's ok I'm sure he's still ok with it" I said placing my hand on hers.

"Don't touch me...... please" she said moving her hand back towards her and holding it.

"He said he doesn't want children" she said.

"Well it's his child right" I asked.

"Yea but I just, I know what's going to happen" she said.

"What do you think he's going to do?" Zak asked.

"He's going to leave me, and I mean I don't blame him he should leave me, he's too young" Jess said.

"Hey don't think like that I'm sure you guys could figure something out" Darryl said.

"He's going to get mad at me" Jess said.

"He wont-"

"He will, I know how he is" Jess cut off Darryl.