46. Muffin

I have injured my thumb while playing volley ball and omg it hurts so bad to type and I know u guys are probably going to get mad and say "yOu shoULd Be reStIng" but uh.
Idk I got bored so I'm writing now sorry this chapter is like a day late.
Ty guys Sm I love all of you so much
16K reads ALSO number 1 on stream and skeppyxreader?????
This is insane

----
Next day
Y/n Pov

I had woke up to some unusual pain in my abdomen.

I had looked down at my belly and I could see the outline of the baby moving around in my stomach.

'WHAT THE-' I thought to myself.

'Oh yea I'm pregnant' I thought to myself again.

A few seconds later hearing a yawn coming from the side of me remains me realize I wasn't in my room.

Jess,Vincent and Darryl had slept over last night and we laid a giant blanket on the floor and a million other blankets and pillows and we all slept there.

I slowly sat up and had saw Zak sleeping with one arm that was suppose to be around me and another arm laying on his stomach. Darryl was sleeping next to Zak and they were sharing a blanket.

"Awh" I let out a slight whisper.

I turned my head to the other side to Jess and Vincent who were cuddling which was probably the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.

I quietly reached for my phone to snap a picture of both Zak and Darryl and then Jess and Vincent.

*CLICK FLASH*

"OH MY-" I said before putting a hand over my own mouth.

'Ok they did wake up now to get Zak and Darryl without making the same mistake I did right now ' I thought to myself.

"What are you doing" Zak said as I turned around making me jump.

"OOH-" I screamed but he had put a hand over my mouth.

"What are you doing?!" He whispered giving off a tired smile.

I licked his hand.

He didn't react.

"I'm immune to this type of stuff" he whispered back to me.

"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" I looked at him.

"Don't give me that look" he said.

"WhY" I said my words still muffled because his hand was over my mouth.

"You know why" he said he said removing his hand from my mouth.

"( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°)"

"I'm going to suffocate you" he said digging his face into a pillow.

"Kinky" I said getting up as he chuckled in his pillow.

SuM lImE comIng uP.

I got up and made my way to the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom in order to not wake anybody.

I washed my face and had just took some deep breathes to relax myself and wake myself up I decided to much of a little mascara just to hide the fact I look dead from yesterday.