13. Bad idea

I'm slow in the head and like I said how I made the trip one week I accidentally said they would fly home on the 17th which is retarded so I changed it to the right date which is 20 jeez I'm stupid. Anyways enjoy.
Also my French boy hit 100k I love him so much I'm proud. :,)

---Date: 8-15-19

Tonight we were going out to eat and coincidentally it was the same day of Vincent and Jess' punishment.

"Come on I cant even dress in nice clothes because Vincent is going to see me." Jess whined.
"Isn't that a good thing?" I asked trying to not laugh while cracking a smile.
"STOPP IT" She was getting frustrated realizing she could be mad so she laughed it off.
"Tell him to look the other way." I suggested.
"Don't dress like it's a 5star restaurant in Hollywood" I said walking away letting them deal with that.

I walked up the stairs as Zak did the same.
"Hey can we talk?" Zak asked as my heart dropped to my stomach.
"Uh yeah. Here or in the room" I asked trying to remain calm.
"In the room" he pointed.
"Yeah sure" I said as my mind panicked on what it could be, did I do something wrong?

I opened the door letting him in and then shutting it.
"What's up" I said sitting on the bed.
"So about me moving in, are you serious about that?" He asked as I was now relieved.
"Of course, why?" I asked.
"Because I'm taking it into consideration and I have most my stuff in boxes.
"Of course you can, are you saying move in right now or fly home and then come?" I asked.
"Go home and then come just to make sure" He said.
"Sure" I said giving him a smile.
"Let's get ready" I asked getting up and grabbing his hand.
"Hmmmm" he whined leaning back into my bed trying to drag me with him.
"No no come one let's go" I said pulling both his hands making him sit up.

I looked down at him and smiled as he looked up at me a hugged my waist. I ran my fingers through his hair.
"Hm" he hummed in satisfaction.
"Your hair is soft" I smiled.
"Ok come on" he said getting up finally.

We got dressed and headed downstairs.

(This is kinda like the outfit style you and Jess are wearing not style but casualty you guys are going for if that makes sense but if u like this pic u can wear It idk I just write the story so what u want)

"So how'd it go" I asked Jess.
"It actually wasn't that hard." She said.
"Hmm" I said studying what they were wearing.
"How'd you get ur arm through?.... you cheater" I jokingly crossed my arms.
"Ok ok fine we cheated, just for a second"
"Wait how? I have the key" I asked.
"Hair pin" she pulled a hairpin out of her pocket.
"Smart" I nodded my head at her.

"Alright everyone's here let's go" I asked opening the door.
"Beauty before age" I said as they walked past me.
"Oh wow" Vincent caught on as I threw finger guns at him.

"I call front" Darryl said
"No no I get front, yo got front last time" Zak said.
"Y/N" they both yelled my name.
"Hey hey don't put this on me" I said putting my hands in the air.
"Well I called it first" Darryl said as zak whines crawling in the backseat.
"I want to sit in the middle." Zak said making Jess and Vincent sigh.
Vincent crawled over Zak and the entire time in the car Jess and Vincent has to have their hands stretched across zak.

"If I wanted to I could" Vincent said to Zak.
"Do what?" Zak asked.
Vincent threatened to hit Zaks *( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)*
"HEY HEY MY HAND IS CUFFED TO YOURS WATCH WHAT YOU HIT" Jess panicked.
"I regret every life decision ever" Zak said finding ways to cover his *( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)*.
Me and Darryl just laughed as we arrived to the restaurant.
'The CheeseCake Factory' (I'm sorry if u don't like it you can pick a different restaurant)
I got out and opened the door for Jess assuming since Jess wouldn't want to crawl over Zak.
Vincent sighed crawling over Zak.
"THICC THICC THICCC" zak yelled as Vincent climbed over as I sighed and hit my head on my car roof cracking a little smile and laughing.

"Can you behave yourself" I asked him.
"No" he said getting out.
"Jeez alright lets go" I say as we go in.

We all ordered and talked about a lot of stuff. We decided when we get home we should do a sleep stream which probably would be a really bad idea.

We all got our food while I noticed Jess ordered salmon.
"Darryl, it's Mr.Squeegy" I sAid looking at Jess' plate.
"Nooo" Darryl said frowning.
"It's ok I ended up eating him anyways" he said cracking a smile.

(I made this entire thing just to make that joke I want to die ok I'm done now)

We all went home tired and it was about 9:30pm and everyone wanted to sleep but we still decided to sleep stream.
We set it up.
5$= TTS
20$= Truth or Dare
100$= Do your request

We set up the stream as peopled started to join I turned on two lamps in my room so that people could still see.

A few minutes people started donating.
"I already regret this" I said sighing.
The stream was now up and running and people were here so we started introducing.
"Hey guys I'm here with Skeppy, BadBoyHalo, A6d, and Jess ,and this is the reason we haven't been posting because we are on vacation" I said looking around everyone.
"And yes the shy boy is here" I pointed at Halo with my hand.

"Someone already donated 20$" I mumbled.
"I didn't think this out" I whispered.
"So about the truth or dares you guys can either truth or dare one of us or if you don't we will spin a bottle and go from there" I said as the others agreed.
I get the bed. I said plopping myself on the bed.
They spun the bottle as it landed on me and then they spun it again and it landed on Darryl.
"Rock paper scissors" Darryl held up his hand.
He threw down rock as I threw down scissors.
"I dare you two to kiss" Darryl said as my face was burning red as he was implying Zak.
Th stream chat was going wild.
It was a mixture of "I ship it" , "Do it!!", or "ew they aren't even a cute couple".
"Oh come on" I sighed.
"You didn't say any rules so you can't make them now" he crossed his arms.
I sighed and got off my bed.
"You guys she to do at least a 5 second kiss" Darryl smiles
I sat down in front of Zak as I looked at him and he smiled.
He grabbed my cheek and I grabbed his neck and leaned in.
We kissed
"1..2..3..4..5" They all started counting.
We pulled away from the kiss and I looked at the chat that was going wild.
"Everyone's going to start dAtiNg you guys to kiss" Jess said.
"NO NO, yo guys can not do that, you cant give a dare we already did" I said making it clear.
"Y'all can dare Skeppy and Halo to kiss tho" I said walking back to my bed.

'100$ I dare you guys to go jump in the pool'

"IN DOWN" I yelled getting up.
"This was a bad idea" Vincent face palmed.