you can't sleep

It was the first night with Camila home from tour. Of course after traveling so much and not getting much sleep at all over the last few months, she was exhausted. You, on the other-hand, were not tired at all. You laid in bed trying not to toss and turn because you didn't want to disturb Camila but you were getting restless and a little anxious.

You sat up in bed and threw off the covers and in the process of doing so - woke up Camila. She opened her eyes and sat up when she saw you doing the same. "Y/n? Are you okay?" You shook your head and sighed heavily. "Can't sleep." She laid down and tugged on your arm, gently pulling you back down on the bed too. "Camila you need to sleep." She shook her head and pressed a soft kiss to your collarbone. "Not until you fall asleep."

"Anything I can do to help?" She whispered, the sound of her voice bringing you a little comfort. "Can you tell me some stories from tour?" She cracked a sleepy smile but nodded her head. "Did I ever tell you about the time I lost a shoe in my hotel room?" You giggled, rolling over in her arms and resting your head on her shoulder. You shook your head and listened to her tell the story. You let your eyes slip shut about halfway through, her fingers kept tracing your back and you felt more comfortable and content than you have in a while, and soon enough you fell asleep.

Camila looked down at you about ten minutes later, smiling when she saw that you were sound asleep. She kissed your forehead softly. "It's so good to be home with you, angel." She whispered before falling back asleep herself, excited to wake up in the morning and spend the entire day with you for the first time in months.