Secret admirer (requested)

You walked through the crowded hallway of the university. A pang of sadness and jealousy washed over you as you'd walk by all the couples kissing or being all lovey-dovey. You've never been the type to catch a lot of people's eyes. You've tried but it's like people see right through you each time.

You watched a guy give roses to his girlfriend, watching as she accepted them happily and then proceeded to give him a kiss. You want that, so much, but you're losing hope that you'll ever find someone to love you like that.

You got back to your dorm and noticed there was a thing of flowers and a little letter waiting for you. You frowned at first, looking over them to make sure they didn't belong to someone else and were accidentally put in front of your door by mistake, but when you saw your name on the card you knew it they were for you.

You opened your door and sat on your bed before opening the letter. There was a sweet little poem that was signed by 'your secret admirer'. You held the letter close to your chest and closed your eyes, grinning from ear to ear. Your secret admirer. You've never had a secret admirer before, so it made your heart melt every time you'd reread the letter and you'd smell the roses that this person had also given you.

Over the next few days you'd come home to find a letter and a thing of flowers waiting for you. It's now something you look forward to everyday. Your routine is to now come back from your classes to find them waiting for you. But today was a little different. You still got a letter and a thing of flowers, but there was no poem. Instead, it said to meet your secret admirer outside that night, the location just happens to be the tree you like to sit under to read at.

So you did just that. You made sure to dress up a little before you waited under the tree for your secret admirer. It was only about ten minutes after you arrived that you saw her; Camila. She's the most popular girl in your university. Everyone loves her and for good reasons. She's kind, she's funny, she's intelligent, and she's insanely gorgeous.

You thought that there was no way and she was probably just passing by, but when she sat down in front of you and said your name, you knew it was her. "Camila? You're my secret admirer?" She chuckled but nodded her head. "I was, but it's not a secret anymore, now is it?" She smiled and it made your heartbeat a little faster. She has such a gorgeous smile and it drove you wild.

"Why me?" She quirked her eyebrow at you and reached for your hand. "What do you mean why you?" "Come on Camila. Look at you. You're the most popular girl here, everyone loves you. Why would you like me?"

Camila pulled your hand in her lap and just giggled. "Because you're beautiful. You don't even see it, do you? How incredible you are?" You sighed sadly and bit your lip. "No one's ever called me beautiful." Camila moved closer to you and  put her hand under your chin, tilting it up so your gaze would meet hers. "You. are. beautiful. I'll tell you time and time again, because you are beautiful, and you deserve to know and feel that."

"Thank you." It was all you could say. You truly didn't know what else to say. Your breath hitched as her eyes looked over your lips, her tongue darting out to lick her suddenly dry ones, before she looked back into your eyes. No other words were said before she pressed her lips to yours. It took you by surprise at first, but when you realized what was happening you instantly kissed her back and you let your hands move to rest on her thighs as her lips moved against yours.

You pulled away a moment later to catch your breath making Camila smile. "So what does this mean? What does it make us exactly?" Camila just smiled at you and pecked your lips softly. "Whatever you want it to." You didn't need to say anything though. Once you got the courage you kissed her again, and Camila knew exactly what that made you - her girlfriend - and she was thrilled about it.