you pass out

With shaky hands you grabbed the bottle of water and took a couple sips of it, hoping it'd help you cool down.

It's a hot day today and for some reason, no matter what you do, you can't seem to cool down.

You really don't wanna tell Camila because she'll only worry and she has a show to do tonight. The last thing you wanna do is make her worry.

But she could already tell that something was wrong. You've been together for nearly a year, she knows you like the back of her hand. And she can tell you're not acting right.

She put her hand on the small of your back and rubbed it soothingly. "Y/n? Are you okay?" She asked softly as she took in the sight of you looking so pale and unsteady.

Your grip on the table in front of you was loosening. Your skin was pale and sticky with sweat. Your vision was turning blurry and before you could say even one word to Camila, everything went black.

Camila caught you in her arms before you could hit the ground. She laid you down and yelled out for a medic. "Y/n? Y/n open your eyes for me, honey." Camila muttered as she stroked your cheeks, desperately trying to get you to wake up.

When you opened your eyes you saw Camila and a medic sitting by you. The medic shined a light in your eyes and looked back at Camila.

Everything sounded kinda jumbled and you could only catch bits and pieces of everything he said to her. But you heard him tell her that you were dehydrated and then you felt Camila's hand intertwine with yours.

"Drink lots of water and take things easy for a little while, y/n." You heard the medic say before Camila thanked him and he walked out of the room.

You opened your eyes and were immediately met with Camila's beautiful but worried eyes. "Why didn't you tell me that you weren't feeling good?"

You took a shaky breath and swallowed thickly. Your throat was dry and you felt shaky. "I didn't wanna worry you."

Camila sighed and brushed her thumb in circles across your hand. "Y/n, you passed out. That worried me way more than you saying you don't feel good would. I'm gonna worry about you regardless. You're my girlfriend, it's my job to worry about you but its also my job to take care of you when you need me to."

You sighed and slowly sat up. Camila reached for your bottle of water and held it for you as you took a few sips, sighing out in relief as the cold water hit your dry throat.

"Feel good?" She tucked a strand of hair behind you ear and watched you nod your head. "Good. C'mon, let me help you to the couch."

She helped you stand up and wrapped her arm around you as you walked the few feet over to the couch. She had you sit down on it before she knelt down on the floor in front of you.

She rubbed your thigh comfortingly, watching you closely as you continued to sip on the water.

"Feeling any better?" She asked as she grabbed your hand and brought it to her lips, pressing kisses across it lovingly.

"I'm okay. Thank you." She smiled as you leaned in for a kiss. She ran her hand through your hair and started to play with it, occasionally planting kisses to it. She was so grateful that you were already feeling better.