she wakes you up with kisses

You woke up to a soft flutter moving down your neck. You smiled, knowing that it was Camila.

She just got home from tour last night and both of you were so tired when you got back from the airport. Her from being on tour for three months straight and you from having a long day at work.

You called it a night and went to sleep pretty much right away, taking the comfort of at least being wrapped in each other's arms as enough for the night.

But now it was morning. You knew that from the heat of the sunlight on your skin and the birds outside the window. You opened your eyes but closed them again when you melted against Camila's soft touch and loving kisses.

"Good morning," she said as she trailed her lips up to your face and started to kiss across it. You laughed and tangled your fingers into her long hair.

"It really is a good morning. I like that you woke me up this way." You said as you stared into her sparkling brown eyes. She leaned down and kissed your lips for the first time since last night and since you both got a good night's sleep, you didn't hesitate to deepen the kiss a little.

"I really missed you." She said before she leaned back down to kiss your neck again.

You smiled and let your eyes flutter shut once more. With a happy sigh falling from your lips and your fingers moving to her back, you whispered something out softly. "Can you wake me up with kisses more often?"

Camila let out a tiny laugh before she nodded. "You deserve it."