you're tired

You were so happy to be home, feeling so exhausted that you felt you could barely take another step. You could barely find the energy to walk over to the couch to take off your shoes before you laid back and put your forearm over your eyes.

You jumped when you felt a hand brush over your arm a few minutes later. "Sorry" Camila mumbled as she knelt down on the floor next to you and ran her fingers along your forehead. "You okay?" "Sleepy." Camila nodded her head and planted a kiss to your forehead before she hooked her hands under your thighs and picked you up. "What are you doing?" She chuckled gently pushed your head to her shoulder. "Shh, just close your eyes."

She kept her hands under your thighs and she slowly carried you upstairs. You kept your head on her shoulder as she walked up each step until she reached the bedroom and gently laid you on the bed. She tucked you in under the covers, sitting down beside you and pressing kisses across your face. You giggled and hooked your fingers under her chin, lowering it to press your lips to hers.

She smiled at you, cupping your cheeks in her hands as her eyes locked with yours. "Go to sleep, baby." She was about to stand up when you tugged on her wrist. "Where are you going? Cuddle with me." She couldn't wipe the smile from her face when you said those words to her. She laid down under the covers next to you and wrapped her arms around you to pull you as close as possible. You leaned your head on her shoulder and smiled when she planted a kiss to your temple. "Go to sleep, beautiful. I love you."

You closed your eyes and soon drifted off to sleep, loving the security only Camila can give you as she held you in her arms.