you get sick in the middle of the night (requested)

You clutched your achy stomach and tried to breathe deeply to get the nausea that keeps crawling up your throat to go away.

You felt a little sick before you got into bed just a little bit ago but you feel way worse than you did earlier. Even though you don't want to think about it, you know it's just a matter of time until you get sick. So you decided that it might be for the best to sneak out of bed and into the bathroom where you can deal with this in private.

But it was a lot harder than you thought it would be.

As you kicked the blanket off of your feet your stomach started to hurt more. A wince left your lips as you attempted to move off the bed but a groggy voice coming from beside you stopped you in your tracks.

"Y/n? What's goin' on?" Camila rubbed her eyes and reached over to turn on the lamp. But nothing could've prepared her for what she saw.

Your skin was sticky with sweat, your shirt already soaked through. You looked a little green and you definitely had a fever.

"Oh, honey," she put her hand on your forehead and sighed when she felt the heat from your skin. "What's wrong? You feeling sick?" She rubbed her shoulder, her hand slowly sliding down to your stomach but you whined before it could come into contact with your skin.

"No! My stomach hurts, please don't touch it." You whimpered as it flipped again, the bile starting to come up your throat once more. "Okay, let me help you to the bathroom." She got up and knelt in front of you on the floor, but it was the worst timing.

In that moment you felt sicker than you had before and ended up getting sick onto yourself and the floor, as well as a little bit on her too. You started to cry afterward, both from feeling so embarrassed and from being so sick.

"I'm sorry!" You cried and started to tremble. Camila took a few deep breaths and looked away from the mess. "It's okay. It's not your fault. Come on, we'll get you cleaned up." You slowly stood up and Camila held onto you until you reached the bathroom.

She ran a warm bath for you and helped you strip from your messy clothes and step into the warm water. "I'll be right back," she kissed your shoulder a few times and left to grab you some clean clothes as well as some for her.

She also quickly changed the sheets and cleaned the floor. When she went back inside the bathroom she saw you laying with your head against the wall of the tub, your eyes closed and your breathing more even than earlier.

The feeling of her hand running along your shoulder made you open your eyes. "Hey, baby. How are you feeling? Any better now?" You looked at her with tired eyes and nodded. "Can you get in  with me?"

She didn't waste a single second and discarded her clothes on the floor beside yours before getting in behind you. She kissed along your shoulders and felt a little relieved to find that you felt a little cooler now, your fever has gone down quite a bit.

You leaned your head back on her chest and closed your eyes. You felt her washing your body but you were too tired to do much else other than let out a little hum.

"Ready to get out?" She asked you a little while later when the water started to turn cold and your skin was wrinkly. "Yeah."

She got out first and got dressed then helped you out. She dried you off while you leaned your weight on her, eyelids too heavy to do anything on your own.

You got changed then felt Camila guiding you out of the bathroom and back to bed.

Your head hit the pillows and a warm, fuzzy blanket was draped over you a few seconds later. You felt Camila's lips touch your cheek after she laid beside you, her fingers running along your arm soothingly.

"Goodnight, y/n. Sleep well. I'm right here if you need anything,"

And with one last kiss to your forehead, you both fell back asleep, hoping for you to wake up feeling more like this instead of feeling sick again.