asthma attacks (requested)

You hummed softly along to the song that was stuck in your head as you rode your bike through the park. You've been waiting for summer to come all winter and now that it had finally arrived and the warm weather was here to stay you wanted to spend every possible minute outside. Nothing made you happier than being able to soak up the sun.

You sped up a little but slowed down just a few seconds later when you felt your chest tighten a little. Feeling that familiar feeling of your asthma beginning to flare up you pulled over on the sidewalk and took off your backpack to grab your inhaler.

But your heart sank when you realized it wasn't there. Your chest was beginning to tighten more, your breathing starting to become labored and soon you could hear a wheeze come from your lungs.

You sat down on the ground and reached for your phone to call for help when you heard a voice come from across the street followed by rushing footsteps approaching you. "Hey! Are you okay?" You watched as a beautiful young woman sat next to you.

She grabbed her inhaler from her pocket and put it in your hands. "Here. Take this." She pulled the cap off for you and watched you put the inhaler between your lips. You took a puff and inhaled deeply and then took another a few seconds later.

You pulled it out of your mouth and buried your head in your hands while you tried to catch your breath. "That better? Are you okay? Do you need me to call you an ambulance?" You felt the air starting to return to your lungs. With a sigh of relief, you looked at the woman beside you and shook your head.

"No, that's okay. You actually really helped me a lot already. Thank you so much." You watched her lips curl into a smile and you had to bite yours and look away as a massive grin appeared on your lips and your heart began to hammer against your ribcage.

You don't even know her name yet but you're absolutely mesmerized by her beauty. She had the most beautiful brown eyes you'd ever seen and her smile took your breath away.

"I'm Camila. What's your name?"

"Y/n,"

"That's a beautiful name." You blushed, watching her as she looked around at the people passing by you both before she looked back at you. "Would you maybe like to go get some coffee or something?" You had to bite the inside of your cheek to hold back your smile. "Yeah. I'd like that a lot."

She stood up and held her hand out to help you up. You gladly accepted it and put your backpack back around your shoulders before grabbing the handlebars on your bike as you began to walk with Camila to the cafe nearby.

You didn't know her very well yet, but there was still plenty of time left in the day and you hoped to spend the rest of it with her.