life is tough but so are you (requested)

Trigger warning; contains slightly possibly triggering content. Please read with caution and remember that my messages are always open if any of you need someone to talk to 💗

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Camila hummed a familiar tune as she walked into the bathroom.

She decided to grab some food before heading back to the studio and now that she's ordered she feels like it's the perfect time to run to the restroom real quick.

She just expected to open the door and go to one of the stalls, but her heart dropped at what she was actually met with.

You were standing near one of the sinks with a blade in your hand. Her heart sank. She didn't know what to do or what to say to help you, so she just went with her instincts.

"Don't do it!" She yelled a little louder than intended. You gasped and turned your head, your eyes wide when you realized you had forgotten to lock the door. You were caught now and it was very obvious what your intentions had been. You couldn't try to lie this one away to the stranger who had tears in her eyes at what she was seeing.

You dropped it on the sink and started to cry. But you weren't alone. The stranger didn't just leave as you expected or maybe even hoped. Instead, she ran over to you and pulled you in for a comforting hug, both of you shedding tears together.

"It's okay. I'm here for you," she whispered softly to you, making you feel for the first time in a long time, that things were actually okay.

"Do you wanna go for a walk?" She asked as she pulled away from you. "You're at a restaurant... don't you wanna eat first?" She shook her head. "No. You need someone and I'd rather take you for a walk and have you get some fresh air to help you. Come on." She led you out of the restaurant and down to a park nearby.

"So what's your name, pretty stranger?" You held back a smile and looked over at her. "Y/n."

"I'm Camila. It's really nice to meet you, y/n. Do you wanna talk about what happened back there? If you don't that's okay, but I'm happy to listen if you want to."

There was something about Camila that made you feel safe. You felt that you could talk to her and trust her, despite the fact that you've really only known her for a few minutes now and you didn't really get off to the greatest start.

"I don't know. I guess I'm just tired."

"Of what?" She asked, genuinely curious and concerned.

"Everything. I'm just so tired of how people treat me. I feel invisible and I feel like I'm just not good enough. Sometimes it's hard to just even get out of bed every day but people don't see that. People don't see how hard I try."

You saw a bench and you and Camila walked towards it. Yous at down next to her and right away her hand fell to your knee. "I'm so sorry you have to go through that. I'm sorry you don't feel like you're good enough but you really are. I can tell already that you're strong and brave. And you're beautiful, from the inside out..."

She paused, deep brown eyes looking into yours as she started to speak again. "Some people just don't understand what you go through. I know life is tough, but so are you. I know it doesn't feel like it right now but it's gonna get better and when it does, you're gonna be so happy you pushed through these days."

She smiled at you and for the first time, you smiled back at her and Camila was so happy when she saw it. "You have a beautiful smile." She poked your cheek and it made you giggle. "Are you okay, y/n?"

You took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "You know what, Camila? For the first time in a really long time, I actually feel alright. You heard me out. you listened to me and didn't judge me for anything that I said. You have no idea how much that means to me."

Camila squeezed your knee. "Always happy to help. Actually..." She pulled her phone out and put it in your hand. "Put your number in. I wanna get to know you and this way if you have any more days like this you can call me and talk to me right away."

You put your number in and handed her phone back to her. "You're not alone in this fight, y/n. It's gonna get better and I'm gonna help you. I promise."

She put her hand over yours, truly promising she'd be there for you whenever you needed her.