you surprise her on tour

The days have drug by ever since Camila left for tour a little over two months ago. You've been missing her every day that she's been gone, but when your stresses with work became too overwhelming you knew you needed her, and since she still has a little under two months left of tour you knew if you wanted to see her soon it was gonna be you that had to do the traveling.

You didn't even mention flying out to see her when she face-timed you last night... or this morning. You just bit your tongue and tried to keep it under wraps.

When your plane landed it was only a few hours until the concert would take place. You went straight to the venue, tipping the driver after he grabbed your bags for you. You walked inside and her manager led you down to where she'd be performing and where she was currently rehearsing.

You could hear her beautiful voice before you even entered the room. Your heart was pounding in your chest as her manager pushed the door open. You stood there in silence and waited patiently for her to turn around to see your face.

You had tears in your eyes. She was only a few hundred feet away from you. The past few months without her have been filled with misery but you knew you wouldn't have to deal with that for the next couple of weeks.

Your next couple of weeks would only be filled with love and happiness. Hugs and kisses. Time with your girlfriend as she shined brightly right in front of your eyes like the star she is, but would then hold you at night, every night.

All you were waiting for was for her to turn around...

And finally, she did.

She just so happened to turn your way and the microphone nearly slipped out of her hands.

A look of pure joy appeared on her face when she saw you. Her eyes lit up as she smiled the biggest smile since she last saw you.

"Y/n!" She put the mic down and ran to you. Her arms wrapped tightly around you and yours circled around her neck. You didn't care about the eyes on you from the crew, not when you were back in her arms; the only place you feel like you truly belong.

"You're here! Oh my gosh, you're really here!" She said as she cupped your face in her hands and nudged your cheek with her nose. "I'm here, baby, I'm here. I've missed you like crazy!"

You leaned your head against her shoulder. For the first time in months, it felt like you could breathe again. She held you closely, tightly, and it felt so good. Your heart was beating fast in your chest, so loud you could hear it in your eardrums.

"I'm here for the next two weeks." You mumbled against her neck and she lifted her face, grinning at you.

"That's incredible! Oh my gosh, there are so many things we can do together!" She said excitedly before caressing your face and gazing delicately into your eyes. "Love you. I really am so happy you're here."

She pushed her lips against yours, bringing you in for a sweet kiss, one that was overdue but also worth waiting for.

"I love you too." You whispered before wrapping your arms back around her.

These next two weeks would be unforgettable.