she comes home to find you asleep

Camila was relieved as soon as she stepped inside after a long day at work.

Her eyelids felt heavy, already threatening to close as she took slower steps through the house. She just planned to go up to bed, thinking that's exactly where you were at considering it was late and you're normally asleep by now.

So she was caught off guard when she saw you asleep on the couch.

You were almost falling off the couch. One of your hands was already touching the floor. You had a blanket pulled over you but it was hanging half on and half off of your body and the remote was tucked safely under one of your arms.

She saw the office was on tv but was on a lower volume. She was mesmerized by the sight.

She turned off the tv before coming over to you. She carefully pulled the blanket off of you and tried to pick you up without waking you up but it didn't work. Your eyes fluttered open and lit up when you saw Camila crouching in front of you. "Hey, sleepyhead. You fell asleep on the couch and I figured you'd be more comfortable sleeping up in bed."

You hummed and held your arms out. "Carry me," Camila giggled but lifted you up and carried you up the stairs to bed. She gently laid you on the mattress and changed into her pajamas before climbing in next to you.

She sighed when you wrapped an arm around her side and laid your head down on her chest. With a sleepy smile, she wrapped her arms around you and planted a kiss to the crown of your head. "I love you y/n. Sweet dreams." She whispered softly thinking you'd already fallen asleep.

But she was wrong.

"Love you too, Camila. Goodnight." You pressed a kiss to her collarbone before closing her eyes and falling back asleep, this time much more comfortable since you were now safe in her arms.