she takes care of you after you have surgery (requested)

Camila kept a good grip on you as you took your time walking up the steps to the front door.

It took you a few minutes to get from the car to the door and then from the door to the sofa, but Camila didn't mind one bit.

"Easy now," she said softly as she helped you lay on the couch.

She knows you have to be careful and take things easy for the next several weeks.

You just had surgery on your heart; something Camila was absolutely terrified about. It was a scary situation and a little more sudden than expected, but you pulled through just fine. Of course, it wasn't any wonder why. You have an incredible girlfriend by your side.

Throughout the entire process, she was there to calm your anxiety the best she could. She held your hand while you were wheeled down to the operating room and when you went under anesthesia. She was there sitting by your side of the bed when you woke up a few hours later and with a smile on her face, she told you how successful the surgery had been and how proud of you she was. Because even though she was nervous about the surgery, she had no doubt that you were in good hands and you had the strength to make it through.

When you were comfortable on your back Camila grabbed the blanket from the back of the couch and placed it over you. She started to stroke your hair. She was about to say something when the alarm beeped on your phone. "You can have some more medicine now," she heard you sigh in relief and a pang when through her heart, a little sadness in her eyes to see you in so much pain.

She grabbed you some water from the kitchen and handed you the pill for the pain. She helped you swallow it back before she put the water bottle on the floor. "What do you need? Anything I can get you?" You let out a small whimper as you reached your hand out and let Camila lace your fingers together.

"Cuddle me?" Camila bit her lip, silently debating on whether it was a good idea or not. You're hurting and she's afraid of hurting you more.

You opened your eyes and cupped her chin snapping her out of her thoughts. "Camila I just want you to hold me. After all of this, it's what I need the most. Please?" She didn't hesitate another second before she carefully climbed on the couch behind you. She laid on her side but made you stay on your back, knowing any other position was gonna be too painful for you.

"Are you hurting badly?" You shook your head and took her hand back in yours. You brought it to your lips and pecked it softly a few times. "I can't thank you enough for taking such good care of me and for being by my side throughout this. It was scary, really scary, but you never left my side. I couldn't have made it through without you," She smiled and kissed your forehead.

"You're welcome. I pushed off all my interviews and performances for the next few weeks till you're fully healed," You looked at her with wide eyes and she just laughed. "Camila you can't do that-" "Yes I can. You're more important and people are really understanding about the situation. You just had surgery on your heart, y/n. Let me take care of you for a while, okay?"

You couldn't help but smile as you leaned your head on her shoulder. "Okay. I love you." She started to run her fingers up and down your arm. "I love you too. Now close your eyes. You need as much rest as you can get right now. Let me know if you need anything."

And with another kiss to your forehead, you let your eyes slip shut and let yourself fall asleep. You felt safe and secure with Camila by your side, knowing she's gonna be right by your side throughout the next few weeks to take great care of you.