she won't let go when you hug her

The airport was crowded as you stood in the middle. You tried to block out the loud chatter as you looked around, standing on your tiptoes to try to get a better look at everyone arriving.

You're trying to be patient. Trying to resist the urge to pull out your phone and text Camila again and again about where she was and if her plane has landed yet. But it's almost impossible with how excited you feel!

It's been two long months since you last saw her and it's hard to be patient when you've been waiting for this day to come for what feels like an eternity by now.

Your phone chimed in your back pocket and your pulse began to race when you pulled it out to see a text from Camila that said, "I'm here!"

You stood on your tiptoes once more as your hands started to tremble. Your teeth sank into your lip and you looked all around quickly, until you saw her face.

Your breath hitched in your throat when your eyes locked. She froze on her feet and stared at you for only a moment, before she had no other choice but to drop her bags onto the floor to welcome you into her arms.

She squealed when you jumped into them, laughing when your grip around her was strong from the very moment you held onto her.

"Oh I've missed you!" She grinned. "And I'm guessing you missed me too, right?" She teased but really, she loved how tightly you were holding on. She loved the way your legs were wrapped around her waist and your arms around her neck and how she could feel your warm breath tickling her skin.

"So much," you whispered. Your heart was so full you thought it might burst. "It's so good to hold onto you again. Two months without you is torture. I've missed you holding me."

"I missed holding you. I love you."

You tried to pull away, but her arms around your back tightened, keeping you against her chest.

"Camila," you giggled adorably, melting her heart.

"What? You said you missed me holding you. Well, I'm not letting you go then!"

You playfully wiggled in her arms, but you weren't trying all that hard to escape. Because, in all honesty, you were loving this moment too much to complain.

"Okay?" She checked, smiling.

"I'm okay with that. Hug me, hold me as long as you want to. It's all I've been wanting since the moment you left."

She nodded, kissing your head softly.

"Me too, baby. I'm so happy to be home again."