She carries you to bed

You sighed and sank into the cushions of the couch. It's been a long and grueling day. It seemed like everyone needed something from you today and to say the least, you're exhausted.

You heard Camila come downstairs. There's no doubt she heard you slam the door behind you just a moment ago. But you're so tired you can barely open your eyes.

You felt her hand on your shoulder just a few seconds later. "Honey? You okay?" You shook your head. "Long day?" You somehow found the strength to nod your head and Camila carefully picked you up to carry you to bed.

"You don' have to carry me." You mumbled and she just chuckled. "If I didn't you wouldn't make it up to bed." She teased, but you knew she was right. You closed your eyes and put your head on her chest, resting it comfortably right over her heart until your back hit the mattress a moment later.

"You'll lay here with me, right?" Camila nodded and crawled in next to you. She grabbed the remote from the nightstand and turned on your favorite movie on Netflix to help you relax.

She began to run her fingers through your hair as she wrapped her arms around you. You leaned your head on her lap and hummed at the feeling of her helping you relax so much.

"Go to sleep y/n. It's okay." She muttered as she continued to run her fingers through your hair comfortingly. You closed your eyes when she leaned down to plant a kiss to your forehead and you felt too tired to open them again. "Love you" you whispered as you started to fall asleep.

Camila smiled down at you. "Love you too. Sweet dreams babe" and with one last kiss to your head, you were out like a light and safe in her arms.