you have a migraine

You tossed and turned on the couch and tried to get the pounding in your head to go away. You've had a migraine for a couple of hours now and it just won't seem to go away no matter what you try. you're dizzy, nauseous, and you feel so drained of energy.

Camila has been in the studio for a few hours now but she's been worried since you haven't answered her calls or texts. So she decided to call it a day and come home early to make sure you're okay.

When she walked inside she noticed everything was dark and silent. The curtains were all closed, not a single sliver of light poking through any of them. There was no sound of a tv. No sound of laughter or a scream from the shows and movies you love to watch. She knew something wasn't right.

She walked further into the house and saw you laying on the couch. She heard you moaning and groaning and she saw you holding your head and she knew right then what was going on.

"Oh, babe..." she whispered softly as she walked over to you. Her hand touched your back and slipped under the soft and fuzzy fabric of your shirt. She rubbed your soft skin soothingly, trying to bring you comfort, even if it was only a little.

"Can I get you anything?" You carefully rolled over to face her. You opened your eyes but regretted doing so instantly. "I don't know." You whimpered and whined at the pain echoing in your head. Camila kissed your head softly before going down the hall to the bathroom.

She wet a cloth with some cool water and went back to where you laid. She put it over your eyes. You hummed, the coolness making your warm skin feel a little colder. She rubbed your back up and down. "Can I get you anything else? Will anything else help you feel better, pretty girl?" You kept your eyes closed but took her hand in yours. "Lay with me" you mumbled and Camila quietly took off her shoes before she gently climbed behind you.

Her arm wrapped around your stomach, her hand slipping under your shirt again. Her thumb brushed over your skin and she gazed down at you. "Any better?" You shrugged. "A little." Camila nodded and kissed your cheek.

"You can go to sleep if you wanna. I'm right here if you need anything at all." She ran her fingers through your hair and peppered your neck with a few soft kisses as you cuddled a little closer to her and quickly fell asleep in her warm and safe embrace.