first kiss

Tonight's your third date with Camila and you've been looking forward to it all day long. She invited you over to her house for a movie marathon filled with some of your favorite movies.

You sat on one end of the couch as she sat on the other with the bowl of popcorn in between the two of you. You reached for a handful at the same time she did, both of you giggling when your hands touched. She put a few kernels in her mouth before moving it to the table in front of you and patting the space next to her. "Come here." You smiled at her and moved close to her, blushing when her arm wrapped around your side. Her fingers ran up and down your side making goosebumps rise on your skin, thankfully unnoticed by Camila considering your shirt was covering them.

You watched the movie for a few minutes until you turned to look at Camila instead. You admired the freckles on her skin and how beautiful she is without even trying. She turned to look at you, a little smirk on her lips when she caught you staring at her. "You know it's not nice to stare." You blushed but shrugged your shoulders. "I can't help it. You're beautiful." She smiled at you before moving her hands to cup your cheeks. "You're beautiful."

You felt your heart skip a beat when your eyes locked with hers. She started to lean in, both of you closing your eyes as she gently touched her lips to yours before fully kissing you. You pulled away a few seconds later only to take a few breaths before kissing her again. All those cliche things you've heard people talk about when the kiss 'the one', you finally felt them all. It was definitely the best kiss you've ever experienced and you never wanted it to end.