mistletoe

Christmas music played as you flipped through the recipes for Christmas tomorrow. Your family, as well as Camila's, would be coming over for dinner and you wanted to make it as special as possible since it'd be the first time everyone would be together.

Camila had disappeared out of the kitchen a while ago. You figured that she might be putting some more ornaments on the tree or that she was wrapping some last-minute gifts.

You had just turned the page when you felt a hand brush along your back softly and a pair of lips brush across the crown of your head. "What are you doing, sweet girl?" "Just looking for some good recipes." Camila nodded her head and kissed your cheek. "Come here." She grabbed your hand and you put the book down to follow her.

"Where are we going?" She turned her head to grin at you ut turned back without saying a word. She led you to the bedroom or, rather, the doorway of the bedroom.

You giggled when you saw the mistletoe hanging above you. "Mistletoe? So that's what you've been doing?" Camila blushed but began to smile when you put your hand on her neck and brought her close so you could kiss her.

Your lips touched her own soft ones, her hands moved up and down your sides as you kissed passionately.

She pulled back a few seconds later with a cheeky grin on her face. "Merry Christmas y/n." You laced your fingers through her hair and leaned back in to kiss her again. "Merry Christmas Camila" you whispered before your lips touched hers again as the Christmas music continued to play downstairs, all of this putting you in the Christmas mood.