you want her attention

With a long sigh, you locked your phone and placed it on your bedside table. You've been occupying yourself with a game or social media for the last thirty minutes, even though Camila promised you she only needed half that.

She laid in bed beside you on her stomach. Humming an unfamiliar melody and mumbling lyrics as she scribbled them down and read them time and time again. She's enjoying herself as she created her own little world, escaping through her music like she often does. But you've wanted nothing more than to cuddle her and spend a little time together.

"Camila?" You scooted closer to her and took a peek at what she was writing. Only a few lines had been finished but they were beautiful lyrics. "Do you wanna take a break?" You asked as you kissed her shoulder softly. She chuckled and nodded her head, but she didn't drop the pen in her hands or turn her face like you hoped she would.

"Just a few more minutes."

"But that's what you said a few minutes ago." You whined. Dropping your head on her shoulder blade, you pouted a little. "I know you're busy but I just wanna spend some time with you. I'll take whatever you'll give me, even if it's only a few minutes."

It was hard to resist the offer between the kisses you were leaving along her shoulder blade and her arm and the sweet, loving words rushing from your lips.

"Okay. I did promise you and I could use a break anyway." She said as she put her things aside. She couldn't help but giggle when you cheered happily.

"What do you wanna do?" You asked.

She pushed you onto your back and started to kiss across your face playfully making you laugh underneath her. Hands moving along your sides, you grinned happily when she laid her forehead onto your own then leaned in to leave a few kisses on your lips.

"Whatever you wanna do is fine with me." She smiled against your lips, finding herself craving the taste of your lips with each and every kiss that you shared.

"I'm happy with this." You admitted, smirking as she pressed her lips back to yours, kissing you again and again.